Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Bacon. Sorry to disappoint
    Yes
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You live in California? You have my sympathy.
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Jedidiah,

I'll take that as a compliment. :-) Yeah, I live in the valley of the fruits and nuts. Otherwise, its nice. I can grow lettuces and tomatoes in my backyard most of the year, except when it gets down past 50 degrees and we have break out the 'winter' gear and watch shows about blizzards in Alaska. lol Occasionally, we get to see rain, too.

Comment

Steven,

From Alaska I read about drought, fires, and other fun stuff. Not to mention the insane politics of my ex home state.
          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
            Well, a great many of us were here before the Big Crash, and we did have a member named Steven, so I was just wondering.

MossRose - I haven't posted on Theology Web for several years now; I began posting just a few months after it was created. The Big Crash???

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
              Steven,

From Alaska I read about drought, fires, and other fun stuff. Not to mention the insane politics of my ex home state.
              Jedediah, yes severe drought right now. Had to let my lawn and landscaping die to keep the veg garden alive. Moonbeam is back in power. lol He's putting our tax $$$ to good use, building 2 tunnels to nowhere. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                MossRose - I haven't posted on Theology Web for several years now; I began posting just a few months after it was created. The Big Crash???
                October-ish 2013. Down until January of 2014.

Hard times, I tell you.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

October-ish 2013. Down until January of 2014.

Hard times, I tell you.
                  Wow, that is a long time. I originally posted as Steven and I was surprised the name was still available. Mystery solved. :-) Hopefully the server kinks have all been worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                    Wow, that is a long time. I originally posted as Steven and I was surprised the name was still available. Mystery solved. :-) Hopefully the server kinks have all been worked out.

So you are the Steven I am remembering from quite a while ago, then.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

So you are the Steven I am remembering from quite a while ago, then.
                      Hopefully they are mostly good memories. I'm mostly cured of my sarcasm now. :-)

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X