Announcement

Collapse

Sorority Guidelines

Here is the Hen House. We gather and talk about men, shoes, clothing, and if those wings are all they are cracked up to be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

CP! MelMak! Do not read this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CP! MelMak! Do not read this!

Get out! Now!

I had my once-every-two-years mammogram yesterday. All is okay, thankfully, as it always has been.

Get out, you men, especially my son!

I have never had a test where I have ached so badly afterwards. Almost feel bruised. They use the newer machines that don't squash as much, but, man, am I sore!

Do you gals have much trouble with yours after mammograms?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

I need to go get one early. All women in my near immediate family minus my mother and sister have had breast cancer.
    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Have to get one...I'm overdue.

No, I don't think I ever felt sore.
      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
        I need to go get one early. All women in my near immediate family minus my mother and sister have had breast cancer.
        Yes, you do need to go!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I've never had a mammogram. I've only just had my first pap last month.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
          "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
          Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

You are likely too young, then, writer. They don't usually do mammograms unless there is history, until you are in your 50's or so.

Comment

I don't have to worry about pap smears anymore. Yay for hysterectomies.
              Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                I don't have to worry about pap smears anymore. Yay for hysterectomies.
                I am down to every three years.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X