Announcement

Collapse

Home Economics 101

Welcome to the Home Ec Section. Matters of the family sometimes bring joy and other times bring grief. But it is never trivial: Family matters! Feel free to discuss topics such as the sanctity of marriage; the awesome responsibility of raising children; the struggles of communication problems; the grief of losing a loved one; or anything else that relates to the home and family. However, due to the more personal nature of this section, I ask that you would be especially thoughtful of the readers' feelings. My earnest hope and prayer is that the discussions in this section will help families grow in the love of Christ.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Absolute FAVORITE Kitchen Appliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      Then you're not using your microwave correctly. Water doesn't get any hotter than 212 degrees Fahrenheit, unless you're heating it under pressure.
      I had two bad microwaves in a row. It's possible.
      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

A couple months after we got married, my wife and I bought a microwave at a thrift store for $7. Three and a half years later, it's still going strong.
        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
          A couple months after we got married, my wife and I bought a microwave at a thrift store for $7. Three and a half years later, it's still going strong.
          Well unplug it! Your electric bill must be astounding!
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
            My dad bought a microwave in 1979 which he retired a few years ago only because he got tired of having to use pliers to turn the knob which had broken off.

It drew a lot of current - defrost settings tended to trip the circuit breaker.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

steak knife

Comment

I LOVE MY BREADMAKER! I don't buy sandwich bread any more.
                Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment