Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Middle poster wins!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
    Are you saying mossy=Jaltus?
    no. It is Jaltus' fault that mossy is to blame!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      no. It is Jaltus' fault that mossy is to blame!

Comment

Comment

"What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

I am not posting in this thread. Too weird for me.
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
              I am not posting in this thread. Too weird for me.
              Me neither, but apparently it's my fault that Sparky is weird.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

Which is apparently Jaltus' fault.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

don't let him guilt trip you...he's a PIRATE for gosh sakes...it's what he do...
                  "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

I will win later!
                    "Concentrate on what you have to do. Fix your eyes on it. Remind yourself that your task is to be a good human being; remind yourself what nature demands of people. Then do it, without hesitation, and speak the truth as you see it. But with kindness. With humility. Without hypocrisy."
                    -Marcus Aurelius

Comment

yes you will!

Comment

Not me.
                        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          The middle poster wins. Or the next lower post if the number of posts is even.

So I win the first two rounds!!!
                          An actual middle poster will always be a middle post during an odd number post. So if the post is odd, add 1 and divide by 2 to know the actual middle post.
                          But according to the rules if the last post is even, just divide by two for the winning post. Every middle post wins twice. First when there is an odd number of posts, and the second time with the next even post.

OK, if I got this wrong, its Spako's game. What ever he says.
                          Last edited by 37818; 02-16-2015, 09:15 PM.
                          . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

At this post #28 post 14 wins the second time. If I understand Spako's rules here.
                            . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

I should never have invented this game!

Comment

But...You were winning until you posted...

Comment