No announcement yet.

Commentary Thread: Pest Control (3.5e)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fwiw, I'm trying to learn things through a roundabout way. I don't expect them to say anything revealing, but the chatter might provide a relevant opening for more direct questioning.

My compatriot can jump in whenever (s)he feels like...
    I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Okay, pow wow time. As I recall we were operating under the theory that the bugs are being controlled by implanted crystals. The same is not likely for whatever is controlling/influencing the various leaders since people brains is more complicated than bug brains. Our lead suspects are this Murder tribe - none of whom were talked to in our interviews.

So, AFTER WE REST (some of us have spells to consider) where to next, gang? do we try to head off the next bug attack, infiltrate the Murder tribe (I vote for OBP - purely because it would be hilarious to watch our resident cleric try the spy game. ) or interview the leaders (that seems totally pointless but it is an option. )? Other ideas?
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Twig would enjoy that, but Garsen wouldn't.

How about we see if Sven uncovers anything tonight before deciding what to do next?
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot him...
          "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X