What kind of Game do you want to See?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
    Back on Topic... Here's the teaser that I originally posted for that campaign.

ETA: So... does this pique any interest?
    From the opening I can't tell if this is science fiction or fantasy.

Comment

I want the kind of game where you mash buttons.

Comment

I've never played one of these. How about a first timers game?
        sigpic
        "...so encourage each other and build one another up." ~1 Thessalonians 5:11

Comment

Originally posted by Scorching Wizard View Post
          From the opening I can't tell if this is science fiction or fantasy.
          It's Final Fantasy, so it's a mix of both. Advanced Technology meets Epic Fantasy.

Originally posted by JardinPrayer View Post
          I've never played one of these. How about a first timers game?
          I'd totally run one, if we can get more interest.
          Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

It's Final Fantasy, so it's a mix of both. Advanced Technology meets Epic Fantasy.

I'd totally run one, if we can get more interest.
            I will run or play in one, depending on whether you need a DM and whether I know the system.

IF he ever gets started, IC's game should be easy enough for a beginner if he can take on another PC.
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

CV, are you talking about more first timers or just enough players?
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                CV, are you talking about more first timers or just enough players?
                First timers. No point in doing a session for just a single player.
                Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Depends. If you have few first timers interested then you are leaving someone out who wants to play. Given how few players we have that is a problem. And kinda defeats some of the original purpose.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

I am the n00best of n00bs. I was surprised to see someone post that they had to go download something to play. I might frustrate you guys!
                    sigpic

Comment

I am the n00best of n00bs. I was surprised to see someone post that they had to go download something to play. I might frustrate you guys!
                      You might want to download a book on the given system and a dice roller since you probably don't have dice but it's not a necessity. You can't be more frustrating than Luv was right at first and she got it.

Not sure she wanted it once she did...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

For experienced players, one can get by without knowing the precise rules. You're in a situation with a character with certain abilities and you react to your environment. Knowing the precise rules just allows one to meta-game.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorching Wizard View Post
                          For experienced players, one can get by without knowing the precise rules. You're in a situation with a character with certain abilities and you react to your environment. Knowing the precise rules just allows one to meta-game.
                          A basic knowledge of the system is necessary to know your options, however.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Would you be interested in my game? I wouldn't mind making you the Red Tribal Knight.

"It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
                            -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            I support the :
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irate Canadian View Post
                              Would you be interested in my game? I wouldn't mind making you the Red Tribal Knight.

Your words woo, but your emoticon betrays your intentions.
                              sigpic

Comment

He means the Red Ranger. It's not so bad. If everything goes south you can get sent to the U.N. and leave the rest of us to sort it out.

I'm the Pink Ranger!

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X