Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Where in the US have you been?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a state.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

The title doesn't ask about states.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
        I don't want to try to fill in the map (seems painstaking), but I've been to most of them. Every state except for Hawaii, and ten or so states in the northeast corner.
        Spoil Sport...
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Florida
          Arkansas
          LAX and a few other airports LOL

Comment

For all you lazy ones...

http://m.maploco.com/visited-states/
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Just got back from the Grand Canyon -- and I think it's the Epic "pictures don't do it justice" example.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                I don't want to try to fill in the map (seems painstaking), but I've been to most of them. Every state except for Hawaii, and ten or so states in the northeast corner.
                You can do those 10 in one afternoon!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                  For all you lazy ones...

http://m.maploco.com/visited-states/
                  Too lazy to click the link

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    Just got back from the Grand Canyon -- and I think it's the Epic "pictures don't do it justice" example.
                    You threw a penny into it didn't you?

I think that about the only thing that even remotely comes close to the real thing is an IMAX film

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      You threw a penny into it didn't you?
                      No true Scotsman would ever throw a penny where he couldn't retrieve it!

I think that about the only thing that even remotely comes close to the real thing is an IMAX film
                      I can only imagine what the early explorers experienced when they first came across it "way back when".

Good to see you, little bigger brother!

Comment

No true Scotsman would ever throw a penny where he couldn't retrieve it!
                        And here I was waitifying for you to say you splurged and threw a whole nickle.

I can only imagine what the early explorers experienced when they first came across it "way back when".

Good to see you, little bigger brother!
                        Same here

Comment

I've done my share of visiting various US sites. Hoping to return and visit Virginia State and Washington D.C., the closest to home there considering I lived in those places for 6 months when I was kid.

Captura de pantalla 2020-09-30 a las 9.02.20 p.m..png
                          Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
                          As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

image_47989.jpg My favorite place was Albuquerque NM. And Kansas. I didn't mark Kansas on the map. That was a memorable place as well.
                            Last edited by Machinist; 03-09-2021, 06:41 AM.

Comment

That's what
                              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

states.jpg

Plus Ontario and Mexico

Comment