Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Where in the US have you been?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where in the US have you been?

http://m.maploco.com/visited-states/

I consider "visited" as meaning you sat down and had a meal or drove through. Airport layovers don't count unless you actually deplaned and left the airport.

Here's mine

Where I've been.jpg
    Last edited by Bill the Cat; 04-12-2023, 07:34 AM.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Here is my one:
    US.jpg
    Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
    -Ben Witherington III

Comment

That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Mine

US.jpg
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

US.jpg

For some reason the fill option wasn't working on Paint. The areas that I didn't fill with green are because I know I went to one, but can't remember which one.

Comment

Here's mine

US.jpg

Can you tell that Road Trips as Vacations were the norm when I was a kid? Most of these state, were spent camping in a popup StarCraft Trailer. Lot's of fond memories!
            "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Not exactly the most well traveled.

travel.jpg

Comment

Here's mine....

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

US states i've been to.jpg

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

The file provided is not a simple black and white, so has problems with using fill in paint. Try this blank bmp file:
                    USBlank.jpg
                    Here's mine
                    USVisited.jpg

Comment

I would use your file, but I'm too lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by sylas View Post
                        The file provided is not a simple black and white, so has problems with using fill in paint. Try this blank bmp file:
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3971[/ATTACH]
                        Here's mine
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3972[/ATTACH]
                        Ah so. I used GIMP.
                        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Can somebody do a map for me coloring in every state except Alaska, Hawaii, and North and South Dakota?
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            Can somebody do a map for me coloring in every state except Alaska, Hawaii, and North and South Dakota?
                            I think South Dakota is the next one I want to knock out. Sioux Falls is only 5 1/2 hours from me; I might go there for a chess tournament if I can sneak away for a Saturday. (Just so I can say I went to South Dakota.)
                            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                              I think South Dakota is the next one I want to knock out. Sioux Falls is only 5 1/2 hours from me; I might go there for a chess tournament if I can sneak away for a Saturday. (Just so I can say I went to South Dakota.)
                              Snort. You superstitious fools with your crazy belief in this mythical "South Dakota."
                              Last edited by fm93; 02-13-2015, 07:19 AM.
                              Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment