Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

Have no fear, I'm here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
    Kind Debater?
    Am I a kind debater? Depends on whom I'm debating.

Am I looking for kind debaters who are Indian? Nope.

Am I looking for "debater kind" people? I expect to come across such, but am not really looking for them.

Am I a "debater kind"? If I think I know stuff about that topic, yeah.

If I missed what you were saying, uhh....you need to make it a bit more clear. :-\
    Last edited by MadBum40; 02-12-2015, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MadBum40 View Post
      Do you guys have other Indians here? Didn't expect it.
      Hawk Harrelson?
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Am I a kind debater? Depends on whom I'm debating.

Am I looking for kind debaters who are Indian? Nope.

Am I looking for "debater kind" people? I expect to come across such, but am not really looking for them.

If I missed what you were saying, uhh....you need to make it a bit more clear. :-\
        Kind Debater is the name of another Twebber - he often debates in the Mormon forum. Nice guy.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Hawk Harrelson?
          I'm afraid I cannot put it on the board. Nope.

Kind Debater is the name of another Twebber - he often debates in the Mormon forum. Nice guy.
          Ahh. I don't understand TWeb's "social context" so I didn't get it. (Yes, I'm a Tektonics reader.)

Comment

Crucial question

What do you think of bacon? Best food ever or no better food?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Crucial question

What do you think of bacon? Best food ever or no better food?
              Oh man, I didn't know I would have to answer questions so hard here.

Comment

Madison Bumgarner? That's a rough subject for me... I'm from Kansas City and I'm a big Royals fan.

Welcome!
                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Welcome, but we don't stick to the easy questions.
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

OH man! It's getting close to Baseball season....Changing my avatar...

Oh yeah! Hi MB! As you can see I'm a Texas Rangers Fan!
                    "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

So....yeah. I am here.

I'm from India and I like discussing Christian apologetics. I am also a big fan of baseball and especially San Francisco Giants baseball.
                      First of all, [bleep] the Giants (and the Dodgers too) and [bleep] their stupid bleeping washed-up pothead Lincecum and their horrendous-techniqued-but-bizarrely-still-effective serial killer Pence
                      (seriously, you can't tell me that this face doesn't belong to a psychopathic serial killer)

and bleep their annoying over-praised stadium that costs two mortgages to afford tickets to and that bay that you can only see if you're sitting in the stratosphere and those overrated garlic fries that are only suitable for warding off vampires rather than for eating and bleep their bizarre ability to keep profiting from other team's infielders committing errors in the third game of the NLDS and Bud Selig's stupid one-game play-in that the Giants wouldn't have even qualified for in previous years.

That said, welcome to TWeb.
                      Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

He was fishing for "yes".

Comment

Originally posted by square_peg View Post
                          First of all, [bleep] the Giants (and the Dodgers too) and [bleep] their stupid bleeping washed-up pothead Lincecum and their horrendous-techniqued-but-bizarrely-still-effective serial killer Pence
                          (seriously, you can't tell me that this face doesn't belong to a psychopathic serial killer)

and bleep their annoying over-praised stadium that costs two mortgages to afford tickets to and that bay that you can only see if you're sitting in the stratosphere and those overrated garlic fries that are only suitable for warding off vampires rather than for eating and bleep their bizarre ability to keep profiting from other team's infielders committing errors in the third game of the NLDS and Bud Selig's stupid one-game play-in that the Giants wouldn't have even qualified for in previous years.

That said, welcome to TWeb.
                          I did not intend to amen that post, just to comment, "WOW."
                          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            He was fishing for "yes".
                            Only a Texan would think that you fish for bacon so rogue tech labs has once again tried to help you

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I had a question. How does this "Amen" thing work? Should I go ahead and "Amen" whatever I like or should I be conservative in my dishing out of "Amens"?
                              Amen everything I post.
                              That is all.
                              "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
                              "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
                              Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X