Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Where in Canada have you been?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where in Canada have you been?

where i've been in canada.jpg

map_e.jpg

You will notice that I was kind enough to find a map that names of the provinces on it. Unlike the feller that posted the Yankee map.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Just Ontario and Quebec.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Drove up to Montreal on one trip, and took a train to British Van Cover on another. Do those count?
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I had a flight change in Detroit once, and we flew south out of there over downtown, so I've been over Windsor.
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

I filled in your American map.

Ya'll can do the same thing here.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

canada.jpg

Done
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]3977[/ATTACH]

Done
              But you didn't come and visit me.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                Just Ontario and Quebec.
                Same here. My grandparents had a cabin about a 5-hour drive north of Toronto which I visited nearly every summer growing up. Went to Quebec once on a Boy Scout trip (went canoeing for a week or so).
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Despite being on the border, I've only been to Ontario and only a few times at that. Albino crocodiles at the Toronto Zoo, some IMAX show about sharks, and seeing Niagara Falls on the other side.

Comment

Colour in the map, people!

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

traveleh.jpg

Comment

Yes. (Except for Nunavut, which probably doesn't exist, and is just a joke Candistanis play on us Yanks.)

Comment

Why are you all so mean to me?

I wish Thirsty were here.

Comment

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
                            Yes. (Except for Nunavut, which probably doesn't exist, and is just a joke Candistanis play on us Yanks.)
                            Originally posted by mossrose View Post

No, u.

Comment

Originally posted by Knowing Thomas View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3978[/ATTACH]

I actually think that I pulled a muscle laughing so hard

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment