Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Where in Canada have you been?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    Colour in the map, people!

Too much work

Ontario and Quebec.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

I actually think that I laughed so hard I pulled a muscle.
      I fixed your atrocious excuse of a sentence for you. Alternatively you could have written:

I actually think that I pulled a muscle laughing too hard.
      No need to thank me.

Comment

I hate you all.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
          I fixed your atrocious excuse of a sentence for you. Alternatively you could have written:

No need to thank me.
          Trust me. The thought never crossed my mind even once.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Trust me. The thought never crossed my mind even once.
            Ungrateful geezer.

Comment

I hate you all.

The map.

Comment

But you didn't come and visit me.

This was about 46 years ago on my way to Alaska. If I had known you then . . .
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

I hate you all.

Most of us deserve it. But not me.
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                    Ungrateful geezer.
                    I have four words for you...

GIT OFFA MY LAWN!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                      Most of us deserve it. But not me.

So true.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

How can I color it in when it's as blank as Raph's USA map?

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                          How can I color it in when it's as blank as Raph's USA map?
                          You are exempt.

Comment

I have never been to Canadia. I don't believe it actually exists. It is a myth created by the government to keep people from Russia sneaking over the north pole and invading America.

Comment

I tried to get into Canada with a friend once on a lark. We were kinda bored, hanging out at gritty truck stops on a weekend night on interstate 75. Friend asked if we should keep going north. I said yes. He asked how far. I said all the way! We get to Detroit at like midnight. No one on the streets except shady looking types. Get to the border crossing. Asked what our business is. Kinda shrug and say "looking for a place to eat". Where are we going to eat? "Um...McDonalds?" They ask us to step out of the car to search us, and then point back in the direction we just came from and say "there's a Mcdonalds about 5 minutes that way". And that was closest we got to Canada that night.

Actually got in one time after that with a cousin who was getting into the DJ business, buying special cds that he couldn't get in the States. That took approx. 30 minutes.

Now my brother works on the border, but you like, have to give a blood and hair sample, and name your child after Sir Macdonald, or something, if you wanna even think of crossing over. Pain in the buttocks.

Comment

I never had any problem getting through the border. But then I do not look disreputable. This was a while back.

Comment