Announcement

Collapse

Economics 301 Guidelines

This is the area where economic theories and trends are discussed.

Balance your checkbook before participating.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Using PayPal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using PayPal

I'll be darned if I can figure this out. I spent two HOURS last night getting a mobile PIN (most of that finding out a. that I needed one and b. where the heck to get one! ). Did what I was told, got the PIN so does it work in store at DG like it's supposed to? No.

Anyone know how to do this?
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

I just transfer funds in pay pal to my checking account. Do you have a pay pal debit card or something? Never heard of a mobile pin.

Comment

My paypal account just uses my credit card.

I only need a password to my paypal account.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I transfer most to my checking account - 3 to 5 days (thus far it's usually been, 5 + ) but I'd seen the signs and knew it was possible so I wanted to see if I could use it that way. From PayPal's community forum, I'm not alone in having trouble with it.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          I just transfer funds in pay pal to my checking account. Do you have a pay pal debit card or something? Never heard of a mobile pin.
          Yeah, I just let paypal draw from my checking account on an as-neeeded basis, so I'm not tying up money out in cyberspace unnecessarily.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Paypal is OK. It is my preferred online payment method, when available. I do not want to use Paypal with my cell phone. So no pin wanted.
            . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Thanks for the warning. I was considering giving the PayPal option at Dollar General a try but if it's that unreliable I don't want to waste my time and the time of those in line behind me.
              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Getting it set up seems to be the hassle. Others that have managed to get it working haven't had the problem afterward.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X