Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

The memories get sweeter, and the pain is eased as time goes by.

Still praying, dear friend.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear about this, Bill. I lost my dad about five years ago, and the few months afterward are now a total blur--I literally remember virtually nothing that happened that summer. I remember the moment that I heard about it with perfect clarity, though.

Praying.
        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Happy birthday mom. You are missed every minute of the day. I love you always
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

A year seems like forever. I keep telling myself you are in a better place, and I rejoice every day that you aren't suffering any more. I know it is selfish to miss you so much, but I am guilty as charged. I can't really help it much. I missed you by 5 minutes, and I've missed you every day since. You were the best mother I could have asked for. You loved me and raised me to be respectful and kind and to love the Lord. I hope I am making you proud of
                how I have turned out.

I glance up frequently at the Van Dyke poem and I see your smiling face and I realize that I wouldn't want you to leave where you are for anything, while at the same time wishing I could hug you one more time. The contradiction stings. We all know what a great influence you were on our family and how there is a gaping hole in our hearts since you left. Today is a bittersweet day. We celebrated your life and mourned your passing a year ago, but we will never forget your love and care for each one of us. I miss
                you mama. More than I could ever say. I long to see you again, but I know I have to wait on His time just like you did. Give me strength Lord...
                That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X