Announcement

Collapse

Sorority Guidelines

Here is the Hen House. We gather and talk about men, shoes, clothing, and if those wings are all they are cracked up to be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

The validity of PMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    I was just giving you a hard time - besides, not being able to set the clock on the VCR/stove/you name it is soooooo 80's - 90's.

Come on Teal, you just had to read though a 500 page instruction book and find that 30 step process for setting up the time on the VCR. Don't forget that all of your efforts were in vain whenever a power outage happen to hit and you'd have to start the process over again.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I don't have to deal with that time of the month for another......well until it decides to start up again b/c I'll be nursing a baby for a while.

Last time I did that I was free for 19 months. (you know 40 weeks well actually 41 weeks and 5 days gestationally and 9 months while nursing) free of that time of the month.
      A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
        Come on Teal, you just had to read though a 500 page instruction book and find that 30 step process for setting up the time on the VCR. Don't forget that all of your efforts were in vain whenever a power outage happen to hit and you'd have to start the process over again.
        You forgot the tiny little wheel used to set the thing - that was nearly impossible to turn and never got it exactly right.
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X