Announcement

Collapse

Home Economics 101

Welcome to the Home Ec Section. Matters of the family sometimes bring joy and other times bring grief. But it is never trivial: Family matters! Feel free to discuss topics such as the sanctity of marriage; the awesome responsibility of raising children; the struggles of communication problems; the grief of losing a loved one; or anything else that relates to the home and family. However, due to the more personal nature of this section, I ask that you would be especially thoughtful of the readers' feelings. My earnest hope and prayer is that the discussions in this section will help families grow in the love of Christ.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

I Bought a Knitting Loom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I need another project!!!

Hmmmm....
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
      Like I need another project!!!

Hmmmm....
      What. You brush your cats, stuff the hair in a bag, and find somebody who will spin it. I'd you don't want the fibre, then ask for 10 bucks per bread bag of hair. Long haired cats are best for this.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by teallaura View Post
        i don't have the patience or time spinning would take - but i do have several [thousand] really soft kitties who happen to be long hairs...
        fify

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
          Oh, so you want the Extra Large Grab Bag? Great - it's in the mail...
          Will be going back in the mail as a wrongful delivery. Can't have cats here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
            Will be going back in the mail as a wrongful delivery. Can't have cats here.
            They make great fish bait.

Comment

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Did someone say they needed a kitten loom?

Kitten not included

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Did someone say they needed a kitten loom?

Kitten not included

That could be my sister's house, except she has a Ragdoll......

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                    What. You brush your cats, stuff the hair in a bag, and find somebody who will spin it. I'd you don't want the fibre, then ask for 10 bucks per bread bag of hair. Long haired cats are best for this.

I have three new product lines to launch in addition to an entire separate business! Plus, kitties need to be bathed first - gimme a break here!
                    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                        sparko2.gif

Not about the bait remark but for his raining on my parade concerning pants medals.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X