Announcement

Collapse

LDS - Mormonism Guidelines

Theists only.

Look! It's a bird, no it's a plane, no it's a bicycle built for two!

This forum is a debate area to discuss issues pertaining to the LDS - Mormons. This forum is generally for theists only, and is generaly not the area for debate between atheists and theists. Non-theists may not post here without first obtaining permission from the moderator of this forum. Granting of such permission is subject to Moderator discretion - and may be revoked if the Moderator feels that the poster is not keeping with the spirit of the World Religions Department.

Due to the sensitive nature of the LDS Temple Ceremonies to our LDS posters, we do not allow posting exact text of the temple rituals, articles describing older versions of the ceremony, or links that provide the same information. However discussion of generalities of the ceremony are not off limits. If in doubt, PM the area mod or an Admin

Non-theists are welcome to discuss and debate these issues in the Apologetics 301 forum without such restrictions.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Wow....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow....

Never thought to see the old place look this bare....
    I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

It's like moving into a new place. Everything looks bare and spartan, but within a few days, you'll have to tiptoe around junk everywhere.
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
      It's like moving into a new place. Everything looks bare and spartan, but within a few days, you'll have to tiptoe around junk everywhere.
      Amen. Especially around here...
      I am Punkinhead.

Comment

I make this place look cool
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
          Bare and Spartan? Been watching 300 lately haven't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
            I make this place look cool
            All thou hast do is showeth up!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I'm a pretty big deal around here.
              The last Christian left at tweb

Comment

I hope Yep! comes back. I liked him.
                I am Punkinhead.

Comment

Originally posted by ke7ejx View Post
                  I hope Yep! comes back. I liked him.
                  And Brother Aardvark - remember him?
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    And Brother Aardvark - remember him?
                    I've heard of Brother Aardvark, but I don't recall ever being acquainted.
                    I am Punkinhead.

Comment

what about LDStrue?

Comment

what about LDStrue?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          what about LDStrue?

Say his name one more time and he might come back.

Comment

who's name?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              what about LDStrue?

I hear fish-boi has him on speed dial.
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X