Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

TWeb tech issues (500s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STILL won't connect.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Can you go to http://192.81.215.192/ and see what happens, if you cant connect to tweb?

Comment

Me?

I will try it the next time my iPad won't connect me.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Anyone, really. But ok :)

Comment

Comment

I went there and get a page that says

"Welcome to Bezaid (192.81.215.192)"

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                I went there and get a page that says

"Welcome to Bezaid (192.81.215.192)"
                Yeah, but your tweb presumably works too - from the fact you're posting here.

Comment

Do, if I can't connect to Tweb, how will I get to that site?

Comment

Erm. Write down the URL? I dunno, sorry XD I guess I could email you a link?

Comment

I can write it down. Never thought of that....

Comment

Originally posted by Chrs View Post
                        Yeah, but your tweb presumably works too - from the fact you're posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                          I can write it down. Never thought of that....

Like, call me and I'll give you my phone number?
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Go to the link now while you can get on tweb. Then bookmark it. Then when you can't get on tweb, try the bookmark

Easy, Peasy.

Comment

Bookmarked for future reference. Now if only I remember to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                                Like, call me and I'll give you my phone number?
                                Or, if your putter isn't working, go online for help.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X