Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Binge Watching old TV shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Those sorta shows are best viewed at night with the lights turned down or completely off.
    Meh. I don't scare that easily.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
      Meh. I don't scare that easily.
      Neither do I. Nevertheless, it is still the best way to watch such movies or TV shows.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I am on the last season of Emergency! binge watching
        zombie1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
          Been watching Walking Dead, several episodes at a time.

By myself. In the afternoon.

Mr. mossy didn't care for it all that much the first time.

And, yes, I know it isn't an "old" show.
          Of what I got to see it is pretty good. I loved the video where they did "bad lip readings" of Walking Dead episodes.

Comment

Normally wouldn't pop in this area...but Mrs H is interested because we've been recording a bunch of old shows off a network called FETV and another called INSP of late:

Daniel Boone
            Adam-12
            Starsky and Hutch
            Six Million Dollar Man

I gather most of you "bingers" have DVDs...but does anyone else have either of those networks?

Comment

Originally posted by jpholding View Post
              Normally wouldn't pop in this area...but Mrs H is interested because we've been recording a bunch of old shows off a network called FETV and another called INSP of late:

Daniel Boone
              Adam-12
              Starsky and Hutch
              Six Million Dollar Man

I gather most of you "bingers" have DVDs...but does anyone else have either of those networks?
              No I don't have those networks. We have TVLAND channel though. But I do most of my binge watching on Netflix or Amazon Prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                No I don't have those networks. We have TVLAND channel though. But I do most of my binge watching on Netflix or Amazon Prime.
                Yeah, EGGzackly. And a LOT of good shows are on the (gasp) MORMON channel. It's funny to watch Matlock on the Mormon channel, because on the rare occasions where Matlock says a cuss word, it's blanked out.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by jpholding View Post

Daniel Boone
                  Adam-12
                  Starsky and Hutch
                  Six Million Dollar Man

Do you get ME TV? It's got stuff like Get Smart, Batman, and a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                    Not that one, no.

Comment

• The Walking Dead is alright...the characters are just such morons. In spite of the zombie apocalypse and collapse of civilization (and cannibalism and stuff), they're their own worst enemies.
                      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                        The Walking Dead is alright...the characters are just such morons. In spite of the zombie apocalypse and collapse of civilization (and cannibalism and stuff), they're their own worst enemies.
                        Sounds like real life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                          Sounds like real life.
                          You mean how people IRL are often dumb in the midst of the zombie apocalypse?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                            You mean how people IRL are often dumb in the midst of the zombie apocalypse?
                            No, I mean people being morons and their own worst enemies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                              No, I mean people being morons and their own worst enemies.
                              Well, there's no arguing with that.

On that note, there is another thing that bugs me about The Walking Dead: the characters, even the youngest and most inexperienced (e.g., Carl), have inhuman marksmanship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                                METV is great. It is the only thing I miss about switching from Comcast.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X