Announcement

Collapse

Admissions Forum Guidelines

Welcome to the TheologyWeb Community. Here in the Admissions Dept. we welcome all the newcomers. This section is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new resident. Be sure to be welcomed or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is slacking.

Forum Rules: here

Wow! You made it! Here you are in the Admissions and Orientation Department of Tweb! This is where the rubber first hits the road; where the pedal first hits the metal; where the nuts come out of the woodwork to make sure you feel at home here.

The Admissions area is only for welcome posts to announce the arrival of a new inmate resident, and we encourage you to leave here and head out into the great big wide world of Tweb as soon as you feel comfortable in your new username.

Be sure to reply to your welcome thread, or introduce yourself if our welcome committee is out to lunch or painting their living room.
See more
See less

The member formerly known as TCapp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The member formerly known as TCapp.

Uh... hi. I'm a member from way back. Like, from the same year TWeb officially launched. (Was that 2002 or 2003? I was trying to remember). Back in the day, I was more active and then as time went by I only showed up once every couple years to say hello. This change of momentum was precipitated by a software change that eliminated the blogs (and I had earned the top blogger award that year.) It wasn't sour grapes or anything - it was that the blog was my only strong reason for hanging around back then.

I remember other way-back members like that guy Bob who liked dragons. Does anyone else remember him? And that other guy who liked tigers. I think he was Xavier? And Curt (still miss him) Mugeon. Or however that's spelled. May he rest in peace. I also remember this Dutch gal named Queen something or other.

Then, of course, mossy, boom, Dee Dee, jaltus, trout, Pig, Kaz, Teal, that older guy who likes bees, and others whose screen names escape me at the moment. By the way, where is Trout? He hasn't posted about Cheetos on my FB for a hundred years now. Maybe he put me on ignore or something. *has a sad*

Anyway, nice to see some of you again.
    Last edited by DesertSunflower; 02-04-2014, 08:20 PM.

TC!

Love your new name! And welcome!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Mossy! *tackleglomp* Always good to see you.

Comment

Trouty gave up his FB account a long time ago.

But he, and Gerbil, are around here somewhere.

Xavier I haven't seen in a very long time.

Jedidiah is here, used to be beeman, who likes bees.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Hmm.. is that legal, giving it up? I thought there was a law about Trouts having to post about Cheetos on FB. Tee hee. Well, at least he's still around somewhere.

I should go poke around. There's bound to be a bacon thread or three somewhere.

Comment

Welcome back!
            The State. Ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

sigpic

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by DesertSunflower View Post
                Uh... hi. I'm a member from way back. Like, from the same year TWeb officially launched. (Was that 2002 or 2003? I was trying to remember). Back in the day, I was more active and then as time went by I only showed up once every couple years to say hello. This change of momentum was precipitated by a software change that eliminated the blogs (and I had earned the top blogger award that year.) It wasn't sour grapes or anything - it was that the blog was my only strong reason for hanging around back then.

I remember other way-back members like that guy Bob who liked dragons. Does anyone else remember him? And that other guy who liked tigers. I think he was Xavier? And Curt (still miss him) Mugeon. Or however that's spelled. May he rest in peace. I also remember this Dutch gal named Queen something or other.

Then, of course, mossy, boom, Dee Dee, jaltus, trout, Pig, Kaz, Teal, that older guy who likes bees, and others whose screen names escape me at the moment. By the way, where is Trout? He hasn't posted about Cheetos on my FB for a hundred years now. Maybe he put me on ignore or something. *has a sad*

Anyway, nice to see some of you again.
                You forgot to list my name. You were listing important people right?

Comment

Naw, not all of them are important. :D Just the ones my murky memory will cough up.

Comment

Well I am glad to be remembered even if the name escaped you. I see you have the same old avatar. Welcome from TWeb's official gramps.
                    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

She remembered my name!

So I'm still easily amused.

Welcome back, TC!
                      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Welcome!
                        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Y'all still so warm and sweet.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X