Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Perfect Salad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Salad

Low Carb And Gluten Free

0000000000salad.jpg

Now to sprinkle some bacon bits on top of it...

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

You forgot the extra bacon!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      You forgot the extra bacon!
      I'm on a diet

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        I'm on a diet

Jump to 0:40 for the relevant part.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post

Jump to 0:40 for the relevant part.
          Why would anyone want to "jump to the relevant part" and skip the rest of it?

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Why would anyone want to "jump to the relevant part" and skip the rest of it?
            I didn't say that you should skip the rest of it. I merely mentioned where the the part about being on a diet was.

Comment

The relevant part of "Diet" is "Die" - think about it!

So give me more bacon!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                The relevant part of "Diet" is "Die" - think about it!

So give me more bacon!!!!!
                smiley jawdrop.gifI'm officially off my diet.

Comment

https://youtu.be/GiCKzDUbiPg

Odd, it doesn't seem to be embedding for some reason.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X