Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Dee Dee's sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me or is there more going around this winter than usual?
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Hope you feel better really soon.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/c5/c591b...e9256ae7a0.jpg

Comment

Comment

Comment

How are you feeling today, young'en?
              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Just said a prayer for you, Dee Dee. Feel better soon! :D

Comment

I think Dee Dee just threw up in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Manwë Súlimo View Post
                    I think Dee Dee just threw up in this thread.
                    Can't be any one of my posts, I haven't recently posted here.
                    The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
                      Can't be any one of my posts, I haven't recently posted here.
                      A spambot posted several consecutive posts. I can still see the mess, but you're spared that particular burden by virtue of being non-staff.
                      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                      sigpic
                      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Having a relapse suddenly. I have been sick since 1/10. Never been this sick in my life.
                        The State. Ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dee Dee Warren View Post
                          Having a relapse suddenly. I have been sick since 1/10. Never been this sick in my life.
                          Feel better soon! See doctor?
                          If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Yeah, doctor can't do anything, flu. Tamiflu did nothing but make me wanna retch.
                            The State. Ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, doctor can't do anything, flu. Tamiflu did nothing but make me wanna retch.
                              If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Yeah, flu's no joke. One of my great-greatgrandparents died in the 1918 epidemic, and he was in his 20s.
                                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                                sigpic
                                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X