Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Dee Dee's sick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know the routine Dee Dee - plenty of rest, plenty of liquids, etc. Take care of yourself.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

I sometimes google alternative/ natural remedies for certain ailments...maybe worth considering if u haven't already for symptoms your feeling

Comment

Hope you are feeling improved now.

Comment

Praying for you, Dee Dee. Hope to hear from you soon.
          I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Still coughing but slowly improving, thanks everyone.
            The State. Ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

sigpic

Comment

Sure it didn't turn into walking pneumonia?
              If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

It could be, but if so, not a terribly serious case. I mean I am still sick, but not dreadfully…. my breathing is improving very slowly but very surely.
                The State. Ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

sigpic

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Well, hurry up and get all the way well.
                    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X