Announcement

Collapse

Eschatology 201 Guidelines

This area of the forum is primarily for Christian theists to discuss orthodox views of Eschatology. Other theist participation is welcome within that framework, but only within orthodoxy. Posts from nontheists that do not promote atheism or seek to undermine the faith of others will be permitted at the Moderator's discretion - such posters should contact the area moderators before posting.

Without turning this forum into a 'hill of foreskins' (Joshua 5:3), I believe we can still have fun with this 'sensitive' topic.

However, don't be misled, dispensationalism has only partly to do with circumcision issues. So, let's not forget about Innocence, Conscience, Promises, Kingdoms and so on.

End time -isms within orthodox Christianity also discussed here. Clearly unorthodox doctrines, such as those advocating "pantelism/full preterism/Neo-Hymenaeanism" or the denial of any essential of the historic Christian faith are not permitted in this section but can be discussed in Comparative Religions 101 without restriction. Any such threads, as well as any that within the moderator's discretions fall outside mainstream evangelical belief, will be moved to the appropriate area.

Millennialism- post-, pre- a-

Futurism, Historicism, Idealism, and Preterism, or just your garden variety Zionism.

From the tribulation to the anichrist. Whether your tastes run from Gary DeMar to Tim LaHaye or anywhere in between, your input is welcome here.

OK folks, let's roll!

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

It's Not the End of the World by DDW release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
    I'm a derp because I'm ignorant?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Oh, a derp is an ignoramus?
      The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Got this message from Xulon: Congratulations! You are now in Production!
        In the following weeks, here is what you should expect to receive:
        · Back Cover Text
        · Galley ( formatted text)
        · Front Cover
        In order to upload your book to the printer, I will need your approval for all three files. I look forward to working with you and hope that I can provide a great experience publishing your book. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
        Once I get the proof, I will need to manually insert page numbers.
        The State. Ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

sigpic

Comment

Xena, you have my permission to put in the "What People are saying about the book" section this testimonial: "A thread that discusses the printing process to produce the book caused Sparko to call Truthseeker a derp."
          The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Xena, you have my permission to put in the "What People are saying about the book" section this testimonial: "A thread that discusses the printing process to produce the book caused Sparko to call Truthseeker a derp."
            derpity-derp.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              derpity-derp.
              Xena, whatever were you thinking when you chose Sparko?

Comment

I am not entirely sane.

In further news, Xulon has done the initial typesetting. This bad boy is 300 pages. On one chapter.

sigpic

Comment

Xena, whatever were you thinking when you chose Sparko?
                  TS, my comment was to Dee Dee, who gets the inside joke. It wasn't really meant for you. That is why you probably didn't understand it.

Comment

The Kindle version is out, print will be in a few weeks

http://www.amazon.com/Its-Not-End-Wo...+Dee+Warren%22

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Xena View Post
                      The Kindle version is out, print will be in a few weeks

http://www.amazon.com/Its-Not-End-Wo...+Dee+Warren%22
                      Well done gal!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Xena View Post
                        Z'okay cause I hold a completely non-controversial position.
                        A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                        George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Oh congrats Dee

I missed the whole thread because I underwent serious foot surgery, I'm fine now, but I really did just now see this. I am really happy for you but please pardon the lateness of the comments.
                          A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                          George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Catholicity and Abigail, thank you so very much. I cannot even say how personally gratifying the completion of this project is, and how glad I am that it is over:) Really want to have a paperback copy. Never thought I would be an author in this respect.

Maybe I need to write my completely non-controversial political book now.

sigpic

Comment

And its here: http://www.xulonpress.com/bookstore/...33266&HC_ISBN=

Photo on 6-23-15 at 3.18 PM.jpg

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X