Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABCs of cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dale Gribble (King of the Hill)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Horakhty (Yu Gi Oh!)

horakhty-13064.jpg

20091218111118!TheCreatorGodofLight,Horakhty-JP-Manga-NC.jpg
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Matt Ishida (Digimon)

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Jadal (Scooby Doo)

Jadal_and_Abdullah.jpg

1.JPG
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Kevin (Ed, Edd & Eddy)

kevin-eee.gif

Comment

• Vince LaSalle (Recess)

Character_vince.jpg recess6.jpg

Vince_with_eye_highlights.jpg Vince_Volcano.jpg

Down_Beat_Vince.jpg Vince_and_Chad.jpg
              That's what
              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Mako (Legend of Korra)
                mako-2.gifmako-1.gifmako-3.gif

Comment

• Nyla (Avatar the Last Airbender)

tumblr_lzarq6OscF1qmub9bo3_500.jpg

Last edited by Bill the Cat; 09-17-2014, 09:44 AM.
                  That's what
                  - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Owl (Winnie the Pooh)

Comment

• P.I.X.A.L. (Ninjago)

27PixalTurnsEvil.jpg BA_Ninjago_2014-Pixal_2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
                      That's what
                      - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Dr. Benton Quest (Jonny Quest)

Comment

• Raditz (Dragon Ball Z)

radavay.gif 200_s.gif

Goku_vs_raditz_by_evil_black_sparx_77-d5dog69.gif
                          That's what
                          - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Shrek

Comment

• Bolivar Trask (Marvel Comics)

Bolivar_Trask_(Earth-11052).jpg Bolivar_Trask_(Earth-92131).jpg

X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-character-bio-Peter-Dinklage-as-Bolivar-Trask.jpg
                              I know... not animated, but I love Pete Diklage!
                              That's what
                              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Professor Utonium (Powerpuff Girls)

Comment