Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABCs of cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urutori (Utawarerumono)

0000000000utawa.jpg0000000000utawa2.jpg0000000000utawa3.jpg0000000000utawa4.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Vlad Vladikoff (Horton Hears a Who)

0000000000vv2.jpg0000000000vv.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Woody (Toy Story -- and sequels)

Comment

• I've gotten to the point that I'd much rather do X and/or Q than U

Xibalba (Book of the Dead)

Comment

• Yoda

Comment

• Zero (Nightmare Before Christmas)

Comment

• Henry Armadillo (My Gym Partner's A Monkey)

106403_63440.jpg
                That's what
                - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Blu (Rio/Rio 2)

tumblr_mjvf5kdq5f1ryef1so1_500.gif

Comment

• Jackie Chan (Jackie Chan Adventures)

giphy.gif tumblr_mlwy7sD17u1qib2lio1_500.gif

giphy.gif 18pzykjj96vr5gif.gif

LjghVf8.gif tumblr_m9bixhgehL1rvex8o.gif

cool-jackie-chan-o.gif giphy.gif
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Dora the Explorer

Comment

• Emily Elizabeth (Clifford the Big Red Dog)

Couldn't find any static images to link to, but I found the next best thing -- a web page.
                        http://www.scholastic.com/clifford/c...yElizabeth.htm
                        ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
                          Emily Elizabeth (Clifford the Big Red Dog)

Couldn't find any static images to link to, but I found the next best thing -- a web page.
                          http://www.scholastic.com/clifford/c...yElizabeth.htm

Google images is your friend

Comment

• Frosty the Snowman

Comment

• Ga Ga Ga Girl (Yu Gi Oh! Zexal)

175px-GagagaGirl-EN-Anime-ZX-NC.gif tumblr_lzpwuft8dW1qmjlowo2_400.gif

tumblr_lqr28xduAX1r1e5pio1_500.gif tumblr_mcp4ljhNwm1rn7rzno1_500.gif

tumblr_lzpxz6j36r1qmjlowo1_500.gif
                              That's what
                              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Hobbes (Calvin & Hobbes)

Comment