Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABCs of cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Octagon Vreedle (Ben 10)

300px-Oct_Vreedle_OV_07.jpg Octagon_Vreedle.jpg

Octagon_Vreedle_006.jpg Octagon_Vreedle_005.jpg
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Toki Wartooth (Metalocalypse)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• X-Ray (Marvel Comics)

X-Ray_002.jpg X-Ray_Defeated.jpg

x_ray.jpg
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Yin (Darker Than Black)
          yin.gif

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Zoom (Battle Force 5)

Zoom.jpg mqdefault.jpg

HOTWHEELSCap1.jpg
            That's what
            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Astro Boy

Comment

• Brain (Inspector Gadget)

Brain.jpg inspector-gadget-the-original-series-20060223115624749-000.jpg

inspector-gadget.jpg tumblr_lmadxvnPTl1qh1ncao1_400.gif

tumblr_lk2g3dbgb11qh1ncao1_250.gif
                That's what
                - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Chef (South Park)
                  Last edited by rogue06; 09-30-2014, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• Drak (Drak Pack)

Last edited by Teallaura; 09-30-2014, 11:36 AM.
                    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Comment

• Furigaro (Zatch Bell)

Furigaro_and_Gerhart.jpg furigaro.jpg

ganzugikoru1.jpg
                        That's what
                        - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Garfield

Comment

• Humungosaur (Ben 10)

Humungousaur_Above_Beyond_2.jpg

Humungousaur_UA_1.jpg Humungousaur_vs_prisoner_2.jpg

Ultimate_Humungousaur_AF.jpg 2012-01-25_202651.jpg
                            That's what
                            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Ichigo Kurasaki (Bleach)

Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-26615627-500-360.jpg
                              Last edited by Bill the Cat; 10-02-2014, 09:23 AM.
                              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Irwin (Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy)
                                irwin.gif

Comment