Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABCs of cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacker (CyberChase)

hacker-gets-electrocuted-o.gif
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Impulse (Young Justice)

impulse-young-justice-33629655-500-483.giftumblr_m5cb25CTYc1qdh0v6o3_500.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Jigsaw (Marvel Comics)

Billy_Russo_(Earth-9997).jpg Jigsaw_(Earth-Noir).jpg

677842-242879_180038_jigsaw_super.jpg 4d8ce046-9c7c-484e-a7a3-f052a78a27d7.jpg
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Kenji Koiso (Summer Wars)

tumblr_inline_mk2m8ntoPZ1qz4rgp.giftumblr_lm76b45NBc1qd7ygwo1_500.gif

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• King Louie (The Jungle Book)

King-Louie.gif bf557bc1-e81b-4264-80e1-08c105adf28c.gif

tumblr_m6q0i8p6oj1qm6oc3o1_500.gif giphy.gif

tumblr_nwldgvIABX1s589lho1_500.gif giphy.gif

kl.gif tumblr_ldyq2amRMM1qeno54o1_500.gif

baloo-tickles-king-louie-o.gif m201286537-disney-jungle-book.gif
            That's what
            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Mysterio (Spider Man)

tumblr_njd86kCuMX1rgnv27o4_400.giftumblr_njd86kCuMX1rgnv27o5_400.gif

Comment

• Neji (Naruto)

9.gif0a3b57e0fc8665fb8690d749c8e0d482a9fdf03b_hq.gif

Comment

• Bill the Cat um, Orange (Annoying Orange)

annoying-orange-laugh-o.gifannoying-orange-pear-o.gif

Comment

• Hank Pym (Marvel Comics)

Ant-Man_001.jpg tumblr_m2tz2vxB6d1r1q091o1_500.gif

tumblr_m63r3f59Ks1r7388ro1_500.gif Assemble-avengers-earths-mightiest-heroes-29691549-500-283.gif

tumblr_lrbsbvEDGa1qcf60uo1_500.gif
                    That's what
                    - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Master Billy Quizboy (Venture Brothers)

tumblr_nmvz4cv8L61t7p74ao4_400.giftumblr_mu8zkzuYNn1s5e4c3o1_250.gif

Comment

• Roll (Mega Man)

~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• Scar (Fullmetal Alchemist)
                          tumblr_n51xqo4zsJ1qc9zfzo6_r1_500.giftumblr_n04jlrqqJQ1rb06tgo3_r1_500.giftumblr_mqnsi4qwLj1rqp6teo2_500.gif

Comment

• Totoro (My Neighbor Totoro)
                            tumblr_lpsdjmuPoX1qf94kbo1_500.gifgiphy.gif

Comment

• Umi (From Up On Poppy Hill)

~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• Veronica (Archie)

bettyveronicaart.gif
                                tumblr_nwnskiFBNo1rpsuhuo1_400.gif
                                Last edited by rogue06; 12-08-2015, 10:22 PM.

Comment