Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABCs of cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azula (Avatar: Last Airbender)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Django Brown (Phineas and Ferb)

DjangoThanksGuys.jpg Django_at_the_breakfast_table.jpg

Baljeet,_Django_and_Holly_ready_to_race.jpg phineas__ferb_and_django_by_hellboy99-d4wf1ne.jpg

django_and_beppo_brown_by_hellboy99-d5hnf9z.jpg
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Clayton (Tarzan)

Clayton.gif

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Dr. Drakken (Kim Possible)

tumblr_mxghiwrCAm1r9ivt2o1_500.gif tumblr_ljzpf8dErn1qj4zgdo1_500.gif

tumblr_lpc02071wL1qld8l1.gif Free-The-Mullet-kim-possible-31545118-500-370.gif

zVqR5HT.gif
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]1730[/ATTACH]
            I get the same reaction from Master Po

Eek! the Cat

Comment

• Fiona (Shrek)

tumblr_ms756wd4q91rtdvwyo1_500.gif tumblr_lk0zcuuQl31qi4ns0o1_500.gif

fiona.gif fiona-bird-song-o.gif

shrek-donkey-fiona-vs-robin-hood-merry-men-o.gif
              That's what
              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Miss Alordayne Grotkey (Recess)

Comment

• Hank (Dungeons and Dragons)

4301439194_ca5e2a8356_z.jpg magic_bow.jpg

18lqpk7hhvtq5jpg.jpg dungeons-dragons_L40.jpg
                  That's what
                  - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Konata Izumi (Lucky Star)

Comment

• Ro Jisei (History's Strongest Disciple: Kenichi)

Ro.jpg 176425.jpg

ro_jinsei_35267.jpg
                      That's what
                      - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
                        Last edited by rogue06; 08-21-2014, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Juniper Lee (Life & Times of Juniper Lee)

Comment

• Mr. Mackey (South Park)

Comment

• Nick (Chicken Run)

chickenrunpic.gif chicken-run-video-1-1-s-307x512.jpg

24531_ag.jpg Nick.jpg
                              That's what
                              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Firelord Ozai (Avatar: Last Airbender)

Comment