Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABCs of cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty Boy Vreedle (Ben 10)

Pretty_Boy_Vreedle_005.jpg Pretty_Boy_Vreedle_001.jpg

Pretty_Boy_Vreedle.jpg 500px-Pretty_Boy_Vreedle_photo.jpg
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Professor Ogden Wernstrom (Futurama)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Apparently X is too much too handle

XJ-9 (My Life as a Teenage Robot)

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• I forgot about this thread over the holiday

Tai Yagami (Digimon)

soccer.gif tumblr_inline_nkiivcH7RB1r0m0ph.gif

tumblr_m6gs0z4Lzt1ql1xj7o1_250.gif tumblr_mqhuirrnry1s7jtp5o5_r1_250.gif

izzy-and-tai-digimon-35813895-500-260.gif
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Zenki (Zenki)

Zenki1.jpgzenki2.jpg
            Zenki3.jpgZenki4.jpg
            Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment

• Princess Ariel (Little Mermaid)

0000000000lm.gif
              Last edited by rogue06; 05-28-2015, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• Oops already done

Alexander Anderson (Hellsing)
                Last edited by rogue06; 05-28-2015, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Bloo (Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends)

Comment

• Captain Copyright

Captain_copyright.jpg
                    That's what
                    - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Elmyra Duff (Looney Tunes)

Comment

• That's Tiny Toons, not Looney Tunes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                          That's Tiny Toons, not Looney Tunes.
                          Considering your encyclopedic knowledge of cartoons I'm surprised that you aren't contributing names of characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Considering your encyclopedic knowledge of cartoons I'm surprised that you aren't contributing names of characters.
                            I've done it a couple of times, but I often forget spellings on certain characters. I'm also often too lazy to look them up.

Comment

• Eco (Corrector Yui)

eco.jpg
                              Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment

• Hak Foo (Jackie Chan Adventures)

Comment