Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABCs of cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nemo (American Dad!)

Nemo.jpg
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Orochimaru (Naruto)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Joe Petto (The Boondocks)

hqdefault.jpg Petto.jpg
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Ida/Dan Quagmire (Family Guy)

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Manny Rivera (El Tigre)

El_Tigre-_Manny_Rivera.png 1241546738718_f.jpg

El_Tigre_vs_Son_of_Sartana_by_mexopolis.jpg Evilend06.jpg
            That's what
            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Sylvester

Sufferin Succotash looks like it's time to update the list

Comment

• A: Agamotto (Marvel); Akamaru (Naruto); Aladdin; Anastasia (Disney's Anastasia); Dr. Animo (Ben 10); Apocalypse (X Men); Applejack (My Little Pony); Ariel (The Little Mermaid); Albert Andreas Armadillo (Schoolhouse Rocks); Armodrillo (Ben 10); Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty);

B: Balalaika (Black Lagoon); Bambi; Bamm-Bamm (The Flintstones); Beegle Beagle (Great Grape Ape); Beetlejuice; Bob Belcher (Bob's Burgers); Jeremy Belpois (Code Lyoko); Bender (Futurama); Boomhauer (King of the Hill); Chief Broadbeak (Free Birds); Bubbie (The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack); Bulbasaur (Pokémon);

C: Cal (Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs); Eric Cartman (South Park); CHAD (Totally Spies!); Chim Chim (Speed Racer); Carl Chryniszzswics (Johnny Bravo); Chuckie (Rugrats); Cluck (Fat Albert); Cogsworth (Beauty and the Beast); Kid Comet (Teen Force); Conan (Conan the Adventurer); Sarah Cornwell (Chaotic); Cow (Cow and Chicken);

D: Vampire Hunter D; Daria (Daria); Darla (Finding Nemo); Dick Dastardly (Wacky Races); Deputy Dawg; Derpy Hooves (My Little Pony); Dilbert; Doug Dimmadome (Fairly Odd Parents); Duck Dodgers (Looney Tunes); Doug (Doug); Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel (Fairy Tail); Daffy Duck;

E: Ed (Ed, Edd n Eddy); Edd (Ed, Edd and Eddy); Captain Eddy (Scooby Doo); Eeyore (Winnie the Pooh); Eglantine (The Guardians of Ga'hoole); Conan Edogawa (Case Closed); Ein (Cowboy Bebop); Elastigirl (Incredibles); Eliphas (Yu Gi Oh! Zexal); Ernie; Eudora (Princess and the Frog); Evinrude (The Rescuers);

F: Fawn (Disney Fairies); Fillmore (Cars)*; Felix the Cat; Ms. Muriel Finster (Recess); Trevor Fitzroy (Marvel); Ferb Fletcher (Phineas and Ferb); Flexo (Futurama); Francine (American Dad); Freakazoid; Freya (Thor comics); Frankie the Frog (Meet the Robinsons);

G: Gambit (X-Men)*; Gigantor; Ga Ga Ga Girl (Yu Gi Oh Zexal); Godzilla; Goku (Dragon Ball Z)*; Golem (Pokémon); Gothorita (Pokemon); Greed (Fullmetal Alchemist); Stewie Griffin (Family Guy); Grimlock (Transformers);

H: Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III (How to Train Your Dragon); Hades (Hercules); Halinor (WITCH); Hamtaro; Mr Hankey (South Park); Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail); Henry (Henry); Hercules; Hagar the Horrible; Huckleberry Hound; Hulk; Hypnotoad (Futurama);

I: Lt. Carmen Ibanez (Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles); Ken Ichijouji (Digimon); Ike (South Park); Igoo (Herculoids); Infant (Inuyasha); Infinity-Man (DC Comics); Ink (Marvel Comics); Inuyasha; Irma (W.I.T.C.H); Iroh (Avatar: Last Airbender); Iron Fist; Iron Man (Marvel Comics);

J Jabberjaw; Jafar (Aladdin); Jake (Adventure Time); J Jonah Jamison (Spider-Man); Dr. Jekyll (Scooby Doo); Jerry (Tom & Jerry); Jericho (Teen Titans); Judy Jetson; Jigen (Lupin III); Jirōbō (Naruto); Joey (Back at the Barnyard); The Joker (Batman);

K: Kaa (Jungle Book); Kakashi (Naruto); Kami (Dragon Ball Z); Kawazoe Tamaki (Bamboo Blade); Killjoy (Marvel Comics); Kimimaro (Naruto); Kirara (InuYasha); Korra (Legend of Korra); Kowalski Sisters (Monsters University); Kris Kringle (Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town); Kumiko (Heroes); Kuroko Shirai (To Aru Majutsu No Index .. To Aru Kagaku No Railgun);

L: L (Death Note); Lana Lang (Superman); Peppermint Larry (The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack); Justin Law (Soul Eater); Rock Lee (Naruto); Lady Liberty (Schoolhouse Rock); Light (Death Note); Lilandra (Marvel Comics); Lion-O (Thunder Cats); Loki; Susan Long (American Dragon Jake Long); Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece);

M: Mannaka Junpei (Ichigo 100% / 100% Strawberry); Marceline (Adventure Time); Miss Marvel (Marvel Comics); Dungeon Master (Dungeons and Dragons); Olivia Mears (American Dragon Jake Long); Meowth (Pokémon); Meta Man (The Incredibles); Madam Mim (The Sword in the Stone); Mad Mod (Teen Titans); Takeshi Momoshiro (Prince of Tennis); Mighty Mouse; Fa Mulan (Mulan);

N: Naga (Legend of Korra); Nagamimi (Requiem From the Darkness); Nala (The Lion King); Nami (One Piece); Nancy; Napoleon (The Aristocats); Naraku (Inuyasha); Nemo (American Dad!); Nemo (Finding Nemo); Niddler (Pirates of Darkwater); Ninja Ninja (Afro Samurai); Nova (Ultimate Spider-Man);

O: Ollie Oilslick (Galaxy High School); Omi (Xiaolin Showdown); Numbuh One (Codename: Kids Next Door); Ookla (Thundarr the Barbarian); Oonoki (Naruto)*; Opus (Bloom County); Orochimaru (Naruto); Otto Osworth (Time Squad); Otter (Franklin); Otto (Simpsons); Olive Oyl (Popeye)

P: Pablo the Penguin (Three Caballeros); Paddlefoot (Clutch Cargo); Peter Pan; Panini (Chowder); Pink Panther;Joe Petto (The Boondocks); Pinocchio; Polly Pocket; Polaris (Marvel Comics); Popeye; Pepper Potts (Iron Man)

Q: Q-Bert (Wreck It Ralph); Glen Quagmire (Family Guy); Ida/Dan Quagmire (Family Guy); Quakemaster (DC Comics); Quasimodo (The Hunchback of Notre-Dame); The Evil Queen (Snow White); Jonny Quest; Quetzal (Dragon Tales); Quicksilver (Marvel); Mayor Joe Quimby (Simpsons); Quint (Timon and Pumbaa);

R: Jessica Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit); Roger Rabbit; Rapunzel (Tangled); Rasputin (Disney's Anastasia); Ren (DearS); Ren (Ren & Stimpy); Manny Rivera (El Tigre); Roadrunner; Nico Robin (One Piece); Rocko (Rocko's Modern Life); Roger (American Dad);

S: Samehada (Naruto); Sartorius (Yu Gi Oh! GX); Scooby Doo; Scruffy Scruffington (Futurama); Saint Seiya; Hashirama Senju (Naruto); Uchiha Shisui (Naruto); Maggie Simpson (The Simpsons); Sue Storm (Fantastic 4); Superman (DC Comics); Sylvester the cat

T: Trixie Tang (Fairly Odd Parents); Tasmanian “Taz” Devil; Tenten (Naruto); Tigger (Winnie the Pooh); Tigress (Kung Fu Panda); Mister Toad (Beware the Batman); Tom (Tom & Jerry); Toph (Avatar: Last Airbender); Tennessee Tuxedo; Timmy Turner (Fairly Odd Parents); Tyrannosaurus (Meet the Robinsons);

U: Uglor (Herculoids); Nyota Uhura (Star Trek: the Animated Series); The Underminer (The Incredibles); Captain Underpants; Undertaker (Black Butler); Weevil Underwood (Yu Gi Oh!); Unicron (Transformers); Ursula (Little Mermaid); Usagi Tsukino (Sailor Moon); Usagi Yojimbo; Utakata (Naruto);

V: V (Yu Gi Oh! Zexal); Mai Valentine (Yu-Gi-Oh!); Valmont (Jackie Chan Adventures); Vash the Stampede (Trigun); Miss Vavoom (Droopy); Venom (Spiderman); Dr. Thaddeus S. "Rusty" Venture (Venture Brothers); Vincent (Regular Show); Virulina (Visionaries); Vladimir (Tangled); Veronica Vreeland (Batman:The Animated Series)

W: Gumball Watterson (Amazing World of Gumball); Mike Wazowski (Monsters Inc.); Werewolf (Scooby Doo); Wild Child (Marvel); Mr. Wink (Codename Kids Next Door); Witch (Scooby Doo); Wonder Woman; William Walter Wordsworth (Trinity Blood); Wordsworth W. Wordsworth (Catillac Cats); Warren Worthington III (Marvel Comics); Hsi Wu (Jackie Chan Adventures);

X: X the Eliminator (Birdman); Awesome X (Frisky Dingo); Racer X (Speed Racer)*; Red X (Teen Titans); X-cutioner (Marvel); David Xanatos (Gargoyles); Xavier (Xavier: Renegade Angel); Charles Xavier (X-Men); XJ-1 (My Life as a Teenage Robot); Megas XLR (Megas XLR);

Y: Yagura (Naruto); Yakko (Animaniacs); Captain Yamato (Naruto); Yan Yan (American Dragon: Jake Long); Tenzen Yanagi (Yu Gi Oh! 5D's); Y'Garon (Marvel Comics); Yolei (Digimon); Fujieda Yoshino (Digimon Data Squad); Jaden Yuki (Yu Gi Oh! GX); Azusa Yumi (Soul Eater); Yzma (Emperor's New Groove)

Z: Z-one (Yu Gi Oh! 5D's); Zan (Wonder Twins); Zatanna (Justice League/Young Justice); Zartan (GI Joe: Sigma 6); Zazu (The Lion King); Inspector Zenigata (Lupin III); White Zetsu (Naruto); Zim (Invader Zim); Chet Zipper (As Told by Ginger); Roronoa Zoro (One Piece); Zuko (Avatar: Last Airbender)

* means listed more than once

Comment

• Tigress (Young Justice)

20121015170547!Tigress_Undercover.jpg ARTEMIS-HAS-TIGRESS-young-justice-31493144-637-489.jpg

3718078-5613914360-night.jpg
                  That's what
                  - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)

Comment

• Ma Vreedle (Ben 10)

Ma_vreedle_ov_full_body.jpg tumblr_mv4jxgZjgW1s4buj1o1_1280.jpg
                      That's what
                      - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Wakko (Animaniacs)

Comment

• XLR8 (Ben 10)

XLR8.jpg XLR8_Jacket.jpg
                          That's what
                          - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Yogi Bear (or should he be under B?)

Okay, maybe the last one doesn't count

Comment

• Zero (Schoolhouse Rocks)

myherozero.jpg zero-my-hero-e1347683359918.jpg

my_hero_zero_mousepad.jpg
                              That's what
                              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Aang (Avatar: Last Airbender)

Comment