Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABCs of cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomson and Thompson (Adventures of Tintin)

tumblr_n8cyyoQzGG1s4rha3o4_500.giftumblr_m2bqb3RqQy1qi7kbeo2_250.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Ukon (Naruto)

tumblr_mk6huqdKCe1qe6vzvo5_500.gif118-64-sakon.giftumblr_static_bddzvzuvoi88k4oskg8ckgwcc.gif

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Thanks for the contribution although we tend to go alphabetically and the next letter was "P"
        OK. I failed to understand that. Even so Sherman's last name is Peabody, BTW.
        . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

• King Vegeta (Dragon Ball)

King_Vegeta_BT3.jpg KingVegetaDBZep78Flashback.jpg

KingVegetaVegetaNappaSoldiers.jpg 1123446_1348935990682_full.jpg

KingVegetaAttacksFrieza.jpg
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Wolverine (X-men)

output_cTVJZN.gifwolverineopens5ai.giftumblr_mm5a9pIewG1soekzqo1_400.gif

Comment

• Xylie (Barbie in A Mermaid Tale)

Xylie.jpg 452988_1275028159933_full.jpg

MT-Hey-jellis-may-we-come-in-barbie-movies-24786459-1024-576.jpg 1268524244_7.jpg
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Julie Yamamoto (Ben 10)

tumblr_mjde5mMuKv1rjhqlro1_500.gif

Comment

• Zane (AstroBoy)

char_84300.jpg banner_258.jpg

73597_34.jpg astro-boy-6886.jpg
                  That's what
                  - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Asami (Legend of Korra)

tumblr_n70u2c66Mt1ruu897o1_500.giftumblr_mu7wmf0WYQ1qarxvjo1_r1_500.gif

Comment

• Dash Baxter (Danny Phantom)

tumblr_mb6yhfcY7A1rc2gc6o9_400.gif tumblr_mur9iyqVUW1qhry52o1_500.gif

tumblr_mkuil6XIuv1riu22wo2_250.gif tumblr_mczvh7G0Cn1rc2gc6o1_400.gif

tumblr_nqaes2e9ZP1u1oa4do1_400.gif tumblr_lu5xqhwYKO1qg1g8vo1_400.gif
                      That's what
                      - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Clutch Cargo

Comment

• Drizella (Cinderella)

tumblr_mubrdsqUTo1s2wio8o1_500.gif tumblr_n3jcmzMK891trmkp7o1_500.gif

drizella-you-little-theif-o.gif tumblr_m8jt6kCuHV1r21szho5_400.gif

tumblr_inline_nrp5d8cRmV1t94ls8_500.gif tumblr_llro57MMQT1qhigt0o1_500.gif

tumblr_mc20yy32h01rxjzcpo1_400.gif
                          That's what
                          - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Soul Eater Evans (Soul Eater)

Soul-Eater-Gif-soul-eater-35854639-500-281.giftumblr_mj1x2q5ywI1s540p2o1_500.giftumblr_muu3jlpB6r1sohs7lo1_500.gif

Comment

• Freddie/Prince Frederic (Freddie as F.R.O.7)

MV5BMjA3MjkyMDIyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzYyMjg3._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg hqdefault.jpg

freddie-as-fro7.jpg
                              That's what
                              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Grob Gob Glob Grod (Adventure Time)

tumblr_mwg7imUuaC1sgwuj0o8_500.giftumblr_nim28qMbUp1qc8jh0o2_500.gif

Comment