Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABCs of cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yakko (Animaniacs)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Z-one (Yu Gi Oh! 5D's)

Z-one.jpg 20110223091850!5Dx149_Z-one.jpg
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Aladdin

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Bulbasaur (Pokémon)

bulbasaur-o.gif tumblr_mf3zh52Kv21ruztjzo3_r3_500.gif

tumblr_mfegooC4kF1qkvue8o1_500.gif
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Eric Cartman (South Park)

Comment

• Dick Dastardly (Wacky Races)

Dick_Dastardly.gif cartoons-dick_00426962.jpg

Dastardly_and_Muttley_by_bonjourmonami.jpg
              That's what
              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Ed (Ed, Edd n Eddy)

Comment

• Fillmore (CARS)

1132977-wallpaper_cars_fillmore_at_.jpg Fillmore_from_cars_desktop_by_comfortablyconfused9.jpg
                  That's what
                  - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Stewie Griffin (Family Guy)

Comment

• Hercules

tumblr_lhz36vMr1r1qz6yoi.gif tumblr_mjz3yzcglc1rjl16lo1_250.gif

tumblr_inline_n7d97ocKrZ1swtr26.gif tumblr_n2lyxoc40Z1t030ygo1_500.gif

Zero-To-Hero-hercules-33007808-1280-720.jpg icon_muscle_hercules_by_bombominthe-d5cu0xt.gif
                      That's what
                      - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Iroh (Avatar: Last Airbender)

Comment

• Dr. Jekyll (Scooby Doo)

Dr._Jekyll.jpg Ghost_of_Mr._Hyde.jpg

hyde.jpg Dr._Jekyll_unmasked.jpg
                          That's what
                          - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Kakashi (Naruto)

Comment

• Lion-O (Thunder Cats)

vuol0.gif giphy.gif

tumblr_mejesqWVYt1rzkyaxo1_400.gif tumblr_mhyx9mnug61r93xiko1_500.gif
                              That's what
                              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Meowth (Pokémon)

Comment