Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABCs of cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panini (Chowder)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• The Evil Queen (Snow White)

QueenSnowWhite.jpg
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Rocko (Rocko's Modern Life)

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Hashirama Senju (Naruto)

giphy.gif tumblr_m01lp3jqup1rpj3qyo1_400.gif
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Tigger (Winnie the Pooh)

Comment

• The Underminer (The Incredibles)

The-underminer-the-incredibles.jpg
              That's what
              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Dr. Thaddeus S. "Rusty" Venture (Venture Brothers)

Last edited by rogue06; 07-01-2014, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Hsi Wu (Jackie Chan Adventures)

Hsi_Wu_Face.jpg Hsi-Wu04.jpg
                  That's what
                  - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Xavier (Xavier: Renegade Angel)

Comment

• Fujieda Yoshino (Digimon Data Squad)

yoshinocivis.jpg Yoshino_Lalamon.jpg
                      That's what
                      - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Inspector Zenigata (Lupin III)

Comment

• Recap...

Going with the last name...

A: Anastasia (Disney's Anastasia); Dr. Animo (Ben 10); Apocalypse (X Men); Applejack (My Little Pony); Albert Andreas Armadillo (Schoolhouse Rocks); Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty);

B: Balalaika (Black Lagoon); Bambi; Beegle Beagle (Great Grape Ape); Beetlejuice; Jeremy Belpois (Code Lyoko); Chief Broadbeak (Free Birds)

C: Chim Chim (Speed Racer); Carl Chryniszzswics (Johnny Bravo); Chuckie (Rugrats); Cluck (Fat Albert); Cogsworth (Beauty and the Beast); Sarah Cornwell (Chaotic);

D: Darla (Finding Nemo); Deputy Dawg; Dilbert; Doug Dimmadome (Fairly Odd Parents); Duck Dodgers (Looney Tunes); Daffy Duck;

E: Conan Edogawa (Case Closed); Ein (Cowboy Bebop); Elastigirl (Incredibles); Eliphas (Yu Gi Oh! Zexal); Ernie; Evinrude (The Rescuers);

F: Fillmore (Cars); Felix the Cat; Trevor Fitzroy (Marvel); Ferb Fletcher (Phineas and Ferb); Flexo (Futurama); Frankie the Frog (Meet the Robinsons);

G: Gambit (X-Men)*; Ga Ga Ga Girl (Yu Gi Oh Zexal); Goku (Dragon Ball Z); Gothorita (Pokemon); Greed (Fullmetal Alchemist);

H: Hades (Hercules); Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III (How to Train Your Dragon); Mr Hankey (South Park); Henry (Henry); Hagar the Horrible; Hulk

I: Lt. Carmen Ibanez (Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles); Igoo (Herculoids); Infinity-Man (DC Comics); Inuyasha; Irma (W.I.T.C.H); Iron Fist

J Jabberjaw; Jafar (Aladdin); J Jonah Jamison (Spider-Man); Jericho (Teen Titans); Jirōbō (Naruto); Judy Jetson

K: Kaa (Jungle Book); Kami (Dragon Ball Z); Killjoy (Marvel Comics); Korra (Legend of Korra); Kowalski Sisters (Monsters University); Kris Kringle (Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town)

L: Lana Lang (Superman); Peppermint Larry (The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack); Lady Liberty (Schoolhouse Rock); Lilandra (Marvel Comics); Loki; Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece);

M: Marceline (Adventure Time); Miss Marvel (Marvel Comics); Madam Mim (The Sword in the Stone); Mad Mod (Teen Titans); Mighty Mouse; Fa Mulan (Mulan);

N: Nagamimi (Requiem From the Darkness); Nala (The Lion King); Nancy; Napoleon (The Aristocats); Niddler (Pirates of Darkwater); Ninja Ninja (Afro Samurai);

O: Ollie Oilslick (Galaxy High School); Oonoki (Naruto)*; Opus (Bloom County); Otto Osworth (Time Squad); Olive Oyl (Popeye)

P: Paddlefoot (Clutch Cargo); Peter Pan; Panini (Chowder); Pablo the Penguin (Three Caballeros); Polly Pocket; Pepper Potts (Iron Man)

Q: Q-Bert (Wreck It Ralph); Quasimodo (The Hunchback of Notre-Dame); The Evil Queen (Snow White); Jonny Quest; Quicksilver (Marvel); Mayor Joe Quimby (Simpsons);

R: Jessica Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit); Roger Rabbit; Rapunzel (Tangled); Ren (Ren & Stimpy); Roadrunner; Rocko (Rocko's Modern Life);

S: Sartorius (Yu Gi Oh! GX); Scruffy Scruffington (Futurama); Saint Seiya; Hashirama Senju (Naruto); Maggie Simpson (The Simpsons); Sue Storm (Fantastic 4);

T: Trixie Tang (Fairly Odd Parents); Tasmanian “Taz” Devil; Tigger (Winnie the Pooh); Mister Toad (Beware the Batman); Tennessee Tuxedo; Timmy Turner (Fairly Odd Parents)

U: Uglor (Herculoids); Nyota Uhura (Star Trek: the Animated Series); The Underminer (The Incredibles); Weevil Underwood (Yu Gi Oh!); Ursula (Little Mermaid);

V: Mai Valentine (Yu-Gi-Oh!); Valmont (Jackie Chan Adventures); Miss Vavoom (Droopy); Dr. Thaddeus S. "Rusty" Venture (Venture Brothers); Virulina (Visionaries); Veronica Vreeland (Batman:The Animated Series)

W: Mike Wazowski (Monsters Inc.); Werewolf (Scooby Doo); William Walter Wordsworth (Trinity Blood); Wordsworth W. Wordsworth (Catillac Cats); Warren Worthington III (Marvel Comics); Hsi Wu (Jackie Chan Adventures);

X: X the Eliminator (Birdman); Racer X (Speed Racer)*; Red X (Teen Titans); Xavier (Xavier: Renegade Angel); Charles Xavier (X-Men)

Y: Yagura (Naruto); Captain Yamato (Naruto); Yan Yan (American Dragon: Jake Long); Yolei (Digimon); Fujieda Yoshino (Digimon Data Squad); Azusa Yumi (Soul Eater)

Z: Zan (Wonder Twins); Zazu (The Lion King); Inspector Zenigata (Lupin III); White Zetsu (Naruto); Chet Zipper (As Told by Ginger); Zuko (Avatar: Last Airbender)

Usagi Yojimbo was listed for U but should be Y

* means listed more than once

Comment

• Akamaru (Naruto)

tumblr_m52px9Xcmv1robctgo1_r1_500.gif Akamaru_part_II.jpg
                            That's what
                            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Bob Belcher (Bob's Burgers)

Comment

• Kid Comet (Teen Force)

kidcome2.jpg
                                That's what
                                - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment