Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABCs of cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olive Oyl (Popeye)
    Last edited by rogue06; 11-28-2023, 10:15 AM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Why are your attachments working?

Polly Pocket

That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Quasimodo (The Hunchback of Notre-Dame)

Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 06-08-2014, 07:43 AM.
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Rapunzel (Tangled)

Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 06-08-2014, 07:41 AM.
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Scruffy Scruffington (Futurama)

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Timmy Turner (Fairly Odd Parents)

Last edited by rogue06; 11-28-2023, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Here's one for JP:

Nyota Uhura from Star Trek: the Animated Series.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by DLAbaoaqu; 02-06-2014, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Veronica Vreeland (Batman:The Animated Series)

Comment

Wordsworth W. Wordsworth (Catillac Cats)

Comment

Charles Xavier

Last edited by Bill the Cat; 02-10-2014, 10:14 AM.
                      That's what
                      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Yan Yan (American Dragon: Jake Long)

Just more evidence that cats are evil

Comment

Zazu (The Lion King)

That's what
                          - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Applejack.

AJ.jpg

Comment

Chief Broadbeak (Free Birds)

That's what
                              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Chim Chim!

ChimChim.jpg

Comment