Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABCs of cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daffy Duck

Last edited by rogue06; 11-28-2023, 10:16 AM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Ein (Cowboy Bebop)

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Fillmore (Cars)

That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Ga Ga Ga Girl (Yu Gi Oh Zexal)

Comment

Mr Hankey (South Park)

That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Lt. Carmen Ibanez (Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles)

Comment

J Jonah Jamison (Spider-Man)

Believe it or not with all of the names in the old thread he was never mentioned

Comment

Kami (Dragon Ball Z)

Comment

Lana Lang (Superman)

That's what
                    - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Mighty Mouse

Last edited by rogue06; 11-28-2023, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Napoleon (The Aristocats)

Last edited by Bill the Cat; 02-27-2014, 12:23 PM.
                        That's what
                        - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Ollie Oilslick (Galaxy High School)

Last edited by rogue06; 02-27-2014, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Pepper Potts (Iron Man)

That's what
                            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              Considering that I still have the list from the first time I feel that I have a distinct advantage.
                              GO ahead and post it here and we can go from there.

Thanks Rogue!
                              That's what
                              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Jonny Quest.

Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
                                As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment