Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

The ABCs of cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godzooky (The Godzilla Power Hour)

Godzooky.jpg Godzilla-Godzuki.jpg

godzilla-no-no.jpg
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Howl (Howl's Moving Castle)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Izzy (Total Drama Island)

Izzy-total-drama-island-8016598-320-240.gif

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Jin (Samurai Champloo)

Comment

• Sorry for letting this one slip...

Kanga (Winnie the Pooh)

giphy.gif tumblr_map1ruzXVs1rs3f7jo1_500.gif

tumblr_n549esrtRp1rf97m1o1_250.gif tumblr_m6to27nVIj1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

tumblr_n82b0eRu1a1rf97m1o3_250.gif tumblr_n82b0eRu1a1rf97m1o6_250.gif
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Lelouch Lamperogue (Code Geass)

Comment

• Naru "the Narcissist" (Ghost Hunt)

naru1.gifnaru2.gifnaru3.gif

Comment

• Opacho (Shaman King)

opacho-o.gif tumblr_magmw1Vl231qf29cko4_250.gif

tumblr_ma0rwlm2G21ryzlqlo8_r1_500.jpg 0.jpg
                  That's what
                  - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Pain/Pein (Naruto)

Last edited by rogue06; 02-18-2015, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• Quinn (Ergo Proxy)

Comment

• Raven (Teen Titans)

Comment

• Sebastian (The Little Mermaid)

giphy.gif tumblr_mmtkfmoUCB1s3xrufo1_500.gif

tumblr_lrfztnUn7Z1qkc2v6o1_250.gif 52597-sebastian-little-mermaid-gif-h4pM.gif

tumblr_m1dvlf1fGp1r9uhxko4_250.gif tumblr_micb9xC6bD1r8mx5to1_500.gif

52597-sebastian-little-mermaid-gif-tfHc.gif tumblr_m7yiz1mcnF1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lrfztnUn7Z1qkc2v6o2_250.gif little-mermaid-quotes-sebastian-313.gif

LittlewMermaidSebastianDucks22fLG.gif tumblr_lmqxtrIdCG1qbqrtb-1415727533.gif
                          That's what
                          - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                            Sebastian (The Little Mermaid)
                            tumblr_lmqxtrIdCG1qbqrtb-1415727533.gifNot Sebastian's idea of being invited to dinner.
                            . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

• Tiana (The Princess and The Frog)

Tiana_gif.gif tumblr_m7491psUot1qbyegx.gif

tumblr_mxnsgn94Ia1qcsvgno1_500.gif tumblr_m4jucyrooh1r8n71l.gif

tumblr_n38kzqc5ym1sg4mvmo1_500.gif anigif_enhanced-buzz-26077-1368825212-29.gif

wedding.gif
                              That's what
                              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment