Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

How modern marriage is a fools gamble for men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Just Some Dude View Post
    Probably part (or a large part) of the reason I can't bring myself to ever want to marry an American girl.
    No need to. I flew out to Asia many years ago and it is awesome here.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrs View Post
      This is the point where the creepy MRAs start fetishising foreign (especially Asian) women because they think they'll put up with their crap.
      What's MRAs?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
        My wife is a wonderful American girl.
        My wife is a wonderful Chinese women of 15 years.
        Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
        Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

I married an American and don't regret it.
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by nico View Post
            What's MRAs?
            Men's Rights Activists. It sounds innocuous enough but the movement is really quite creepy.
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

What's MRAs?
              Men's Rights Advocates. Feminism in britches.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                Men's Rights Activists. It sounds innocuous enough but the movement is really quite creepy.
                I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Outis View Post
                  Men's Rights Advocates. Feminism in britches.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                    It is quite "creepy" when one thinks about it—men seeking rights in society when and where they are marginalized (which evidently rarely, if ever, occurs, of course).
                    For Neo-Remonstration (Arminian/Remonstrant ruminations): <https://theremonstrant.blogspot.com>

Comment

What's MRAs?
                      A slur against men when they dare raise issues that affect men so they know their place in society.

Comment

Originally posted by classical_hero View Post
                        A slur against men when they dare raise issues that affect men so they know their place in society.
                        Um, "MRA" or "men's rights activist" is a self-chosen term with positive connotations. It's not a slur.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X