Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Just remember guys, it is NOT about the nail!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's not about the nail.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      it's not about the nail.
      Yeah I know its about emotional connection. My question is couldn't taking out the nail help form a connection?
      sigpic

Comment

That's just silly. Take the nail out. There will be ample situations that you CAN'T fix that the emotional connection can be cultivated. This was just plain stupid. Sorry, but 24 years of marriage have taught me that sometimes you need to be the rational one, and that in the long run, fixing a short term problem is so much better than letting it fester and become a long term emotional one.
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
          Cant you form a relationship by taking out the nail?
          Absolutely.
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
            Yeah I know its about emotional connection. My question is couldn't taking out the nail help form a connection?
            But if you take the nail out, then her brains might squirt out.

Comment

If you keep the nail in you get things like tetanus, gangrene, lock jaw, and possibly staph infections.

I would think that someone just being there to help someone through the pain could say a lot.

I am not married. I just would do that. Be there to help. Even if I was inconsequential.
              sigpic

Comment

she is obviously not in pain. The nail is the only thing keeping her alive.

Comment

I don't think it works like that. Unless the nail is in her armpit and is keeping her from bleeding out.
                  sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X