Announcement

Collapse

Sorority Guidelines

Here is the Hen House. We gather and talk about men, shoes, clothing, and if those wings are all they are cracked up to be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Hot chocolate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    I stop drinking caffeine by about 1 pm, otherwise I am awake half the night.
    Yep, I know what you mean there. Wasn't a problem in my teens and early 20's, but it is now...
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
      Yep, I know what you mean there. Wasn't a problem in my teens and early 20's, but it is now...
      I was the same.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I had a salted caramel hot chocolate this afternoon. Drank both my caffeine allowances this morning. Two caffeinated drinks a day max because of my GAD. I might cheat occasionally in the evening with a white tea, but that isn't very much caffeine anyway.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
        "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
        Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

The keurig is a waste of money for us. Its cheaper to buy a 5 cup maker and have a mug maker. We were out 30 dollars for the coffee makers and for flavors we buy a couple of large bags then buy the 1.50 gourmet bags that make one pot each. Yeah its definitely better than a keurig.
          A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
          George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I use regular ground coffee in our keurig usually. My mom prefers the flavor fru-fru stuff. If I want raspberry mocha truffle or whatever, I'll just get it at work from an espresso machine.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
            Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

We don't make hot chocolate in the Keurig. Too expensive.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Me either! And it tastes diluted.
                Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Why do the boys have alcoholic drink threads?
                  If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Cuz they can?

Comment

Alcohol isn't all bad. I used to love rum and coke, or rum and Dr. Pepper. Or cherry coke. Yum. Hard cider is good, too. But no more for me.

Back to chocolate.

Katniss Everdeen

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                        Why do the boys have alcoholic drink threads?
                        Cause they enjoy getting sloshed.
                        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

hot chocolate on a cold day or night is da bomb

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X