Announcement

Collapse

Sorority Guidelines

Here is the Hen House. We gather and talk about men, shoes, clothing, and if those wings are all they are cracked up to be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Hot chocolate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot chocolate

I don't know.

They guys have all these "Beer" and "Rum" threads in the Frat, so I figured I would start this here.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Hot chocolate is better than dumb alcoholic drinks! Beer looks like urine, and I don't want to try the stuff. It lessens one's thinkin' abilities.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Hot chocolate for the soul. Yuummmm...
      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

I like mix in coffee and chocolate
        A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
        George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Smoothy recipes:

1 packet hot chocolate mix
          1 banana
          1 scoop, serving, or proportionate blob of plain or vanilla yogurt
          Blend and enjoy

Mix + Peanut butter + banana + yogurt as needed
          Blend and enjoy
          I am become death...

Comment

7-11 coffee custom drink

1/4 hot chocolate
            1/4 vanilla latte
            1/2 some blend of coffee including hazel nut/Columbian/energy/7-11 blend
            2 packets of vanilla creamer
            1/2 packet caramel macchiato creamer
            Sprinkle chocolate topping
            Sprinkle vanilla topping
            Sprinkle mini marshmallows
            Starbucks cost saved: 1/2 fancy drink.
            I am become death...

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
              I like mix in coffee and chocolate
              My crew does that fairly regularly. I don't as much. But have sometimes.

Now that we drink Keurig coffee I don't want to mix chocolate with my Cinnamon Pastry or Jamaica Me Crazy. But my son and husband will toss chocolate into any flavours........

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                My crew does that fairly regularly. I don't as much. But have sometimes.

Now that we drink Keurig coffee I don't want to mix chocolate with my Cinnamon Pastry or Jamaica Me Crazy. But my son and husband will toss chocolate into any flavours........
                You could always get regular coffee, for the Keurig.
                "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                  You could always get regular coffee, for the Keurig.
                  But I like the flavoured coffee!

Comment

But I like the flavoured coffee!
                    Nobody says you have to have just one flavor (I have about half a dozen different kinds).
                    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I might have to go unflavoured for my decaf. I can't order from the States anymore, HAVE to order from the Canadian website, and they don't carry the hazelnut decaf I like.

But instead of chocolate in my decaf, I will use a slosh of salted caramel flavour syrup instead.

Comment

I might have to go unflavoured for my decaf. I can't order from the States anymore, HAVE to order from the Canadian website, and they don't carry the hazelnut decaf I like.

But instead of chocolate in my decaf, I will use a slosh of salted caramel flavour syrup instead.

Decaf coffee? Isn't that a contradiction?
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Decaf coffee? Isn't that a contradiction?
                          No. It's something hot and flavourful in the afternoon.

Comment

No. It's something hot and flavourful in the afternoon.
                            I'll just have to take your word for it. I switch to tea, for my afternoon.
                            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I'll just have to take your word for it. I switch to tea, for my afternoon.
                              I stop drinking caffeine by about 1 pm, otherwise I am awake half the night.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X