Announcement

Collapse

General Theistics 101 Guidelines

This area is open for nontheists and theists to interact on issues of theism and faith in a civilized manner. We ask that nontheist participation respect the theistic views of others and not seek to undermine theism in general, or advocate for nontheism. Such posts are more suited for and allowable in Apologetics 301 with very little restriction.

The moderators of this area are given great discretion to determine if a particular thread or comment would more appropriately belong in another forum area.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Thought I would check in as well......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Maybe he should change the label on the bottle.
    Why do phonies always like to use phrases like "new wine in old wineskins" and other such posh to make themselves sound more "spirachul"?

I get the feeling Jo is just cutting and pasting stuff here, trying to use tweb as a way to get their heretical nonsense noticed since we show up high on the search engines.

Comment

I repent! I no longer think Frank should change his faith designation. Let the Mormons decide if his ... um.. "theology"... is consistent with their beliefs.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Franktalk View Post
        Hi Lao Tzu,

Nice to be here. Are there any good debates going on?
        When I proved beyond the last shadow of a doubt that tofu bacon was superior to even the bacon we used to get before the war, the heart went out of the debate forums.

Yeah, it was me. I wrecked TWeb.

I'm hoping you'll find a way to look past that.

Originally posted by jo1952 View Post
        Hi lao tzu!!! Good to see you again!! Wishing you all the best as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
          When I proved beyond the last shadow of a doubt that tofu bacon was superior to even the bacon we used to get before the war, the heart went out of the debate forums.

Pfff. Tweb crashed in 2013 as a result of a vain attempt to banninate me

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post

The poor man has lost his marbles.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              I repent! I no longer think Frank should change his faith designation. Let the Mormons decide if his ... um.. "theology"... is consistent with their beliefs.
              Actually I would go with the wiki description. The various sects of Mormonism don't see eye to eye on many doctrines. I pretty much stick to the teachings of Joseph Smith. But I do throw out the temporal stuff.

Comment

Actually I would go with the wiki description. The various sects of Mormonism don't see eye to eye on many doctrines. I pretty much stick to the teachings of Joseph Smith. But I do throw out the temporal stuff.
                Yeah, so much for the "restored" Church, eh? And it should be no surprise that a fraud would claim to follow a fraudulent prophet. Well, at least the part you don't throw out.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Hi Jo and Frank. Glad you two are back. Been reading this post. And in light that we keep in touch personally I pry for you both daily because I consider you friends and continually pray for God's blessings in your heart and in your home.
                  A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                  George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Oh and hi Jeff its nice to see you drop in
                    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
                      Hi Jo and Frank. Glad you two are back. Been reading this post. And in light that we keep in touch personally I pry for you both daily because I consider you friends and continually pray for God's blessings in your heart and in your home.
                      Thought I would check in to see if things were different. I see they are not.

Comment

And you're no less a fraud than when you first duped Jo into believing you converted to Mormonism.

Comment

Yes there are still those of us who know the TRUTH and point out when folks aren't speaking it.

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                            Yes there are still those of us who know the TRUTH and point out when folks aren't speaking it.
                            Meh. A bit self defeating. I'm sure Jo and Frank think they KNOW the truth too.

Comment

Originally posted by pancreasman View Post
                              Meh. A bit self defeating. I'm sure Jo and Frank think they KNOW the truth too.
                              By their posting history it changes on a day to day basis. Something tells me that you don't agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                                By their posting history it changes on a day to day basis. Something tells me that you don't agree with that.
                                No, but people who are certain they know the truth make me nervous.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X