Announcement

Collapse

Sorority Guidelines

Here is the Hen House. We gather and talk about men, shoes, clothing, and if those wings are all they are cracked up to be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heartablaze View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]8824[/ATTACH]

I just set up my tea/coffee corner at my place. It's fun to have it all right there near my dining room table for morning coffee and afternoon tea. When I have guests over, it's easy to serve, because the mugs and tea are right there. What I have in stock right now: McDonald's breakfast coffee, loose leaf black tea, matcha, lemon ginger tea, and pu'er tea.
    I just moved into my college apartment and set up my own little nook. I'm pretty happy with it.

11868679_10153148419212399_526694219_n.jpg
    I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

Originally posted by ke7ejx View Post
      I just moved into my college apartment and set up my own little nook. I'm pretty happy with it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8843[/ATTACH]
      Looks nice and comfy!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by heartablaze View Post
        Looks nice and comfy!
        It is! It's right next to my desk, making it easy for me to access it while studying. I'm also hoping it'll give my friends a place to hang out and enjoy the coffee or tea.
        I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

20150816_193133_zpseftifl8g.jpg

My own tea and coffee nook here in my ~*~new apartment~*~.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
          "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
          Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

I'm drinking Sleepy time tea with some molasses. (No sugar). Tastes ok...of course, I like molasses.
            Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

How much tea do you drink before bedtime? If that's your habit?

Comment

I am enjoying a nice mug of gingerbread green tea right now

Comment

Too bad this is in the Sorority. I know at least one guy that enjoys a nice cuppa.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

tea and coffee are delicious. It entirely depends on what mood I'm in for what I prefer. I have a nice stash of both at home.
                    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Right now I finished a cup of chamomile. It feels ... odd ... drinking yellow water.

Comment

I come from Russia and tea is expected after every meal and in between. Typically, we have black tea with milk but when we are out in the country, we like to collect fresh mint and raspberry leaves and steep them in hot water.
                        Bigelow has been so impressive with their "Benefits" line!
                        Their "Radiate Beauty" is delicious with almond milk.
                        Though, speaking of Bigelow Benefits, I had a rather unpleasant experience with one of their discontinued varieties (or should I say varie-teas?!):

My mother, upon discovering she'd accidentally purchased a Bigelow Benefits tea infused with fish-derived Omega 3 components which she found repulsive, welcomed me home with a hot cup of it.
                        It tasted like hot fishy pomegranate brew and I have not been able to drink pomegranate tea without experiencing waves of nausea since!

Has anyone every had chicory?

Comment

Wow, fresh mint tea! No, I've heard of chicory but never tried it.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X