Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    It was so strong.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Tea is awesome, I have black tea with honey or honey and milk, bengal spice tea which is like a chai tea, peppermint with Honey, earl grey with honey, liquorice without anything, I have a shelf of different teas

40th Mojave Summer DesertBerean's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I just tried peppermint tea for the second time. I think not a good thing with a burrito full of green chili!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    :ROFL: nope I dont think that is a good choice for chilli

40th Mojave Summer DesertBerean's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    What teas would be good for summer?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    hmm I drink whatever I feel like in summer. The english drink hot tea in summer to make them sweat so they feel cooler apparently. I love a peppermint with about a quarter of a teaspoon of honey after dinner :) some of the fruit teas would be great cold in summer. I am not sure what you have over there though. We have a shop called T2 which has a huge range of teas

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    My roommate and I had a whole 4 foot shelf full of tea and coffee. My favorites: matcha green tea, English breakfast tea, and rooibos tea. For late nights: chamomile and white tea

It's good in the winter when you have no central heating. Also good for keeping yourself from eating everything in sight. I like to have it for studying as well. Something about a mug in one hand makes me feel able to think.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Lipton with saccharine.

Only I can't make it like Momma did...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I gave up sweet tea a long time ago, now I can't stand the stuff. But I love tea otherwise. My favorite is Twinings Irish Breakfast tea, hot or iced although I usually use Luzianne family sized teabags for iced tea in the summer. It's cheaper when you make it by the gallon. And I just fill up the pitcher and plop in the teabags and stick it in the fridge. I don't like Earl Grey at all, and if forced, I'll drink Lady Grey but other than that, I really haven't met a tea I didn't like. Lapsong Souchong takes some getting used to, a friend of mine said it was like drinking a dead bonfire. I also try to keep some lemonade on hand for Arnold Palmers. 1/2 tea and 1/2 lemonade or what ever ratio you like.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read. -- Groucho Marx

Faith
    Begome Ordodox
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by moreta View Post
    I gave up sweet tea a long time ago, now I can't stand the stuff. But I love tea otherwise. My favorite is Twinings Irish Breakfast tea, hot or iced although I usually use Luzianne family sized teabags for iced tea in the summer. It's cheaper when you make it by the gallon. And I just fill up the pitcher and plop in the teabags and stick it in the fridge. I don't like Earl Grey at all, and if forced, I'll drink Lady Grey but other than that, I really haven't met a tea I didn't like. Lapsong Souchong takes some getting used to, a friend of mine said it was like drinking a dead bonfire. I also try to keep some lemonade on hand for Arnold Palmers. 1/2 tea and 1/2 lemonade or what ever ratio you like.
    Twinnings is the brand Irish tea I drink, when I remember to drink breakfast tea over coffee. My favorite kind of Arnold Palmer is made with peach tea. Yum.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
    "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
    Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.