Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tea

I am doing this for two reasons.

1. The ladies have one up and I don't want to be left out.

2. I love tea.

My favorite so far is the Raspberry Zinger from Celestial Seasonings. Anyone else?
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

I like coffee.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      I like coffee.
      You make me sad.
      "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Comment

Sissies and Brits drink tea.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Sissies and Brits drink tea.
          How dare you, sir!

I bet you secretly like tea, but being in Texas you can't admit it or they'll take your chaps away.

I can't be the only guy here who enjoys his delicious blends. Speak up! I took the first bullet by admitting it. Don't leave me dangling here, people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
            How dare you, sir!

I bet you secretly like tea, but being in Texas you can't admit it or they'll take your chaps away.
            Yes, but please don't tell anybody.

I can't be the only guy here who enjoys his delicious blends. Speak up! I took the first bullet by admitting it. Don't leave me dangling here, people.
            Tea is for sissies.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              Tea is for sissies.
              Don't listen to him. He's just salty because we enjoy flavors.

Comment

Don't listen to him. He's just salty because we enjoy flavors.
                I like a good cup of green tea occasionally, or a cup of black tea with a blob of honey. But don't tell anybody, please.

Tea is for sissies!

Comment

God loves tea to show us that He loves us and wants us to be happy.

The devil created coffee to lead us away.

Comment

You make me sad.
                    I am sorry you are saddened by by preference for coffee.

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
                    The devil created coffee to lead us away.
                    I am saddened by your hate for coffee lovers.
                    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

To be honest I do like tea. It is just that I like coffee so much more.

Comment

How dare you, sir!

This is what happens to tea drinkers in Texas

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

This is what happens to tea drinkers in Texas

Reason #1 to never drink your tea out in public when in the Lone Star State.

Comment

Celestial Seasons makes a bunch of different kinds of herbal tea that I like. My current favorites are Sleepytime and chamomile.
                            Middle-of-the-road swing voter. Feel free to sway my opinion.

Comment

Did you hear about the Indian who drank so much Tea that he drowned in his own Tea Pee?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X