Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yttrium View Post
    Celestial Seasons makes a bunch of different kinds of herbal tea that I like. My current favorites are Sleepytime and chamomile.
    I actually like Sleepytime -- and some Earl Gray teas --- but don't tell anybody.

Tea is for sissies!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Did you hear about the Indian who drank so much Tea that he drowned in his own Tea Pee?
      No...just no.
      "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
        No...just no.
        OK, so I'll tell you... there was this Indian, and he drank so much tea.... um.....

that's not what you meant, is it.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          OK, so I'll tell you... there was this Indian, and he drank so much tea.... um.....

that's not what you meant, is it.

Horrible. But I laughed regardless.
          "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Comment

I like having some tea now and then - but it's easier to get coffee at work, so I usually take the lazy route. I have some Irish Breakfast tea (loose leaf) at work if I get ambitious.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I prefer coffee, but the coffee at work is horrid. But the machine makes hot water, which makes ok tea. I will drink Irish breakfast; once in a while Earl Grey is nice. Green tea if I don't need a big kick.

I do like chamomile at night (if not having wine); the apple cinnamon is nice too during the day.
              No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

Originally posted by supton View Post
                I prefer coffee, but the coffee at work is horrid. But the machine makes hot water, which makes ok tea. I will drink Irish breakfast; once in a while Earl Grey is nice. Green tea if I don't need a big kick.

I do like chamomile at night (if not having wine); the apple cinnamon is nice too during the day.

Wow

I never figgered you for a sissy!

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                  I am doing this for two reasons.

1. The ladies have one up and I don't want to be left out.

2. I love tea.

My favorite so far is the Raspberry Zinger from Celestial Seasonings. Anyone else?
                  I'll drink pretty much anything when it comes to tea/coffee. My personal favorite tea is Mate, but I've got a soft spot for herbal teas.
                  Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

Green tea is great like most of you have been saying. My favorite flavor is Purple Acai Blueberry from Lipton.

Comment

I always make the sign of the cross over myself before entering Teavana at the mall. That place is just sacred.

Comment

I like my tea like I like my coffee, NOT AT ALL!

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                          I like my tea like I like my coffee, NOT AT ALL!
                          Filthy Heathen.

Comment

I like both tea and coffee. ...But dark chocolate is the best.
                            ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
                              I always make the sign of the cross over myself before entering Teavana at the mall. That place is just sacred.
                              Please don't joke about holiness.
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Tea.
                                As delicious as it is complex.
                                Each blend entirely unique.
                                Cofee is allright. I prefer iced myself.
                                sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X