Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the look on a Brit's face the first time they're offered a glass of ice tea.

Personally, I tend to agree with them. Iced tea is simply awful. It has to be hot. And I drink it plain (although its been a solid decade since I last had any).

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      I love the look on a Brit's face the first time they're offered a glass of ice tea.

Personally, I tend to agree with them. Iced tea is simply awful. It has to be hot. And I drink it plain (although its been a solid decade since I last had any).
      One of my UK Pastor friends (actually Scottish, not Brit) loved to use "tea" as an example of how weird Americans are in general....

Feel free to read this with proper Scottish accent...

"Americans boil water to make hot tea, put ice in it to make it cold, add sugar to make it sweet, then lemon to make it bitter...."
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Gaze View Post
        Yorkshire gold is a spiffing cuppa tea indeed.
        P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
          I am doing this for two reasons.

1. The ladies have one up and I don't want to be left out.

2. I love tea.

My favorite so far is the Raspberry Zinger from Celestial Seasonings. Anyone else?
          I like that one too. And the cinnamon one, whatever that is called.

I am not a big tea drinker, but when I do, I like the flavored herbal ones better than the straight normal black/ orange pekoe tea (Liptons)

And yes, I do keep my pinkie raised. I am NOT a barbarian!
          Last edited by Sparko; 12-14-2022, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I like that one too. And the cinnamon one, whatever that is called.

I am not a big tea drinker, but when I do, I like the flavored herbal ones better than the straight normal black/ orange pekoe tea (Liptons)

And yes, I do keep my pinkie raised. I am NOT a barbarian!
            Just how does one extend their pinky with a hook hand?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Just how does one extend their pinky with a hook hand?
              Carefully. Very carefully.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X