Announcement

Collapse

Biblical Ethics 301 Guidelines

This forum is for Christians to discuss ethical issues within Christianity. Non-theists, non-christians, and unorthodox Christians should not post here without first getting permission from the area's moderators.

If you have a question about what's OK and what's not OK, please contact the moderators.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

What should a married Christian do when not ready to have children?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaaaaaaand we're done...

I thought that I was addressing a Christian brother. As such, I have treated you with respect with a dash of playful banter. I guess I was wrong to do so. My apologies for expecting more from you. Your lack of civility has done nothing but end my part in this conversation. Thanks for reminding me why I quit posting in TWeb.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsharad View Post
      Snipe, retreat
      Have a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsharad View Post
        Aaaaaaaaand we're done...

I thought that I was addressing a Christian brother. As such, I have treated you with respect with a dash of playful banter. I guess I was wrong to do so. My apologies for expecting more from you. Your lack of civility has done nothing but end my part in this conversation. Thanks for reminding me why I quit posting in TWeb.
        Your own fault. You chose to focus on responding to him instead of to me, and all of TWeb knows I never get snarky or sarcastic or rude.
        Don't call it a comeback. It's a riposte.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
          Your own fault. You chose to focus on responding to him instead of to me, and all of TWeb knows I never get snarky or sarcastic or rude.
          You'll need to reply first otherwise you might as well not exist

Comment

I would recommend using birth control. It's 99% accurate when used correctly. It also prevents abortions. One important reason to support it.

Comment

The Biblical command is to "Be fruitful and multiply".
              There are four types of giving in the Bible:

1. Tithe – Motivation is Obedience.

2. First Fruits – Motivation is Generosity.

3. Alms Giving – Motivation is Compassion.

4. Seed Giving – Motivation is Faith and Reward.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X