Announcement

Collapse

Home Economics 101

Welcome to the Home Ec Section. Matters of the family sometimes bring joy and other times bring grief. But it is never trivial: Family matters! Feel free to discuss topics such as the sanctity of marriage; the awesome responsibility of raising children; the struggles of communication problems; the grief of losing a loved one; or anything else that relates to the home and family. However, due to the more personal nature of this section, I ask that you would be especially thoughtful of the readers' feelings. My earnest hope and prayer is that the discussions in this section will help families grow in the love of Christ.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Canid Culinary Capability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canid Culinary Capability

I'm feeling alliterative.

https://youtu.be/TlEmTLjNq1w
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

They have creams and ointments for that.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I was a cook for 20 years in the US Air Force. I love to cook, especially fried pork chops and fried chicken. I also love to cook beef tips over egg noodles. Oh, and roasted turkey. And my daughter can bake up a storm. In fact, her team in baking class is doing a 5 tier wedding cake for their final exam and I will post pics here when she sends them to me. She has an incredible talent for piping flowers.
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
        I was a cook for 20 years in the US Air Force. I love to cook, especially fried pork chops and fried chicken. I also love to cook beef tips over egg noodles. Oh, and roasted turkey. And my daughter can bake up a storm. In fact, her team in baking class is doing a 5 tier wedding cake for their final exam and I will post pics here when she sends them to me. She has an incredible talent for piping flowers.
        I know it's a tad late...but did you get pics?
        Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

The video in the OP was taken down.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
            I know it's a tad late...but did you get pics?

FaithyCakes.jpeg
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

They ran out of time because her partners wanted to throw batter at each other instead of bake. But Faith made and painted the butterflies out of sugar.
              That's what
              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment