Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Jokes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, wow, the Jokes thread has mutated into another funny pictures thread.
    The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

• Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
      Oh, wow, the Jokes thread has mutated into another funny pictures thread.
      ok.

0000000000jk.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Oscars are made possible by a movie script for any or all of the following people: Steven Spielberg, Sylvester Stallone, Steve Segall, Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger. The script involves some famous composers. Spielberg let Sylvester pick first which composer he will play. Sly said he'd love to play Mozart. Next up was Segall: "Beethoven!" Bruce said, "Chopin!"

Spielberg was pleased by how things fell out so quickly.

"Arnold, who'd you be?" He asked Arnold. Came the reply: "I'll be Bach!"
        Last edited by Truthseeker; 04-30-2015, 08:22 PM.
        The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

• Q: They found a dead drummer and a dead squirrel on the side of the road. What's the difference?
          A: The Squirrel had a gig.
          Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• A haiku about getting out of bed:

No No No No No

No No No No No No No

No No No No No.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• The doctors told me that had Type A blood but it was a Type O

Comment

• Is a soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray considered a seasoned veteran?

Comment

• I tried to catch some fog this morning but I mist.

Comment

• When you get a bladder infection urine trouble.

Comment

• I was wondering why the baseball kept getting bigger. And then it hit me.

Comment

• I stayed up all night trying to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.

Comment

• A woman claimed that she recognized me from a vegetarian club but I never meter herbivore.

Comment

• These last few jokes are much like a broken pencil. Pointless.

Comment

• An e-magazine claimed that making gourmet sandwiches yourself could save a "stunning" amount. See, a gourmet take-out sandwich costs around $14, but the DIY sandwich costs only $11.34. So, let's see, 11.34/14 = .81, which the author called "stunning." What he should have done is to compute 1-0.81 ~ only 19% savings. Do you wonder lightning struck the author upon seeing the first result of his ratiocinations?

Comment

• Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
                                An e-magazine claimed that making gourmet sandwiches yourself could save a "stunning" amount. See, a gourmet take-out sandwich costs around $14, but the DIY sandwich costs only $11.34. So, let's see, 11.34/14 = .81, which the author called "stunning." What he should have done is to compute 1-0.81 ~ only 19% savings. Do you wonder lightning struck the author upon seeing the first result of his ratiocinations?
                                Is this a joke at all?
                                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment