Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Jokes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
    I have a fear of elevators but I am taking steps to avoid it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      I have a fear of elevators but I am taking steps to avoid it.
      I have a fear of curtains, but I've pulled myself together.

Comment

• You all do realized when somebody breaks a raw egg over your head, the yoke is on you.
        . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

• Originally posted by 37818 View Post
          You all do realized when somebody breaks a raw egg over your head, the yoke is on you.
          I just shake my head violently. Then it's on everything else.
          I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
            I just shake my head violently. Then it's on everything else.
            You mean the yoke would then be on everyone else.
            . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

• Originally posted by 37818 View Post
              You mean the yoke would then be on everyone else.
              Only if they're standing too close.
              I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Yolk........

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                  Yolk........
                  I wasn't sure if it was an intentional misspelling.
                  I'm not here anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
                    I wasn't sure if it was an intentional misspelling.
                    Me neither. But it was bugging me.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• What do you call a camel with no humps?

Humphrey

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• What type of bagel can fly?

A plain bagel

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• A recently retired older gentleman needed a hobby. He decided he would take up knitting. He quite liked it and spent a good part of each day practicing his stick and string skills.

His wife, still working, came home each day for lunch. As time went by, she noticed that, every day, all the shades and curtains were closed when she got home at lunchtime.

One day, she came in, and coyly said to her husband, "Honey, what will the neighbours think when they see me coming home for lunch every day and all the curtains are closed?"

He barely glanced up from his knitting and replied, "I don't care what they think, as long as they don't think I am knitting!"

Comment

• Knowledge is power.
                            Power corrupts.
                            Therefore, knowledge corrupts.
                            Find my speling strange? I'm trying this out: Simplified Speling. Feel free to join me.

"Nature has placed mankind under the governance of two sovereign masters, pain and pleasure. It is for them alone to point out what we ought to do, as well as to determine what we shall do."-Jeremy Bentham

"We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

• Originally posted by stfoskey15 View Post
                              Knowledge is power.
                              Power corrupts.
                              But Schoolhouse Rocks!!
                              That's what
                              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by stfoskey15 View Post
                                Knowledge is power.
                                Power corrupts.
                                Therefore bacon.

Comment